Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Twisted (open)

Zaylia (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Dirty dark towns where simply everywhere, not really hard to come by by any means. The people naturally the same from dump to dump. Creepy and scary. This was not the best bar, in one of these roughed up towns. Rock music poured out from the open door. Bodies moved here and there to the drum beat.

Zaylia leaned to the bar, a half empty beer in her hand. This was her usual place to waste her nights away at. She did fit in quite well though. Her tattooed body, black rough hair, dark makeup, just like more then half the woman in the bar with her.
Jasper (played by FallenAngel123)

Jasper comes in to the bar, a hood over his head to hide his face. He sat down across the femmale with a beer in her hand. He honestly didn't care if this was the bad parts of the city, he needed a drink at a place where he won't get noticed or at least he hoped he won't get noticed.

He order a whiskey, bottle and all. He looked around the bar, then shrugged uncareingly. He finally ot his whiskey and took a quick swig, about a quater of the liqiour was gone.
Zaylia (played by MissUndeadKisses) Topic Starter

Zaylia smirked at the quick drinker. "I'm impressive I guess." She said as she looked at the cloaked guy.

Jasper smriked as will. "Really? A young girl like you?" He had a cocky, challagening voice, as if he was trying to test her to see how she would react to him.

Zaylia turned in her seat, leaning to the guy behind the bar. "Hit me." The guy behind the bar made her a drink and handed it to her. "Yeah, I am." She drank it down with no problem. Maybe she said it to stir trouble or to simply make something happen around the dump.

Jasper smriked, watching the girl down the drink quickly. "Impressive, yes, but not quick enough." He tip his head up and finished off the rest of his whiskey with ease. His hood had fallen off in the process, showing his bright red hair and shiny golden eyes.

"Speed isn't that great. I like it slow." Zaylia said with a small smile. She enjoyed the people at this place more than anything. All misfits in their own ways. Take the guy infront of her, weird looking

Jasper shrugged. "That is true, it doesn't really matter how it gets into you as long as it get into you." He knew he looked weird, and he didn't care. He heard a few girls whispering but he didn't care, his image meant nothing to him, he had a fans and that was good enough for him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Twisted (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus