Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » If anyone is interested in Fan Based RPs

Let me know. I usually do anime, or video game. I have characters made for Kingdom Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, Final Fantasy 7, and general Final Fantasy.

I can always make more, as long as I am familiar with the series or whatever.

I feel so nerdy asking for such things... but then again... haha...
Interested? Yes I am. It seems our common denominator here is FMA.
SeraphicStar

FFF - Final Fantasy Fanboy right 'ere.
SeraphicStar wrote:
FFF - Final Fantasy Fanboy right 'ere.

Same here but I don't have a FF based character yet. Though itis now on my to do list.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Yay! I'm glad there are people interested! I will need to redo some of their profile (meaning update) but would you prefer doing group rp or one on one? *giggles excitedly*
Yuka

The only fan-character I have (admitedly inactive) is a Stargate Atlantis wraith XD
No preference here.
SeraphicStar

I tend to prefer group RPs. Dunno why. <.< >.>
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I am wondering if a crossover RP with our various fan based characters would work :)
SeraphicStar

I have to make a FF7 fan character. He will be the son of Sephiroth and Vincent (male pregnancy) who is the bitter rival of Cloud and has defeated him every time they meet. He's also married to Tifa.

Ideas, ideas, ideas. <.<
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Whoa... that just blew my mind.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

What did you have in mind for a cross-over rp, darth?
SeraphicStar

darth_angelus wrote:
I am wondering if a crossover RP with our various fan based characters would work :)

This would be awesome.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

It was just a crazy thought but now that I consider it further, we could have a group of fan based characters thrown together and they have to team up to figure out how to get back home.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

:O Now when you say that... I have so many fun ideas.... and I don't even know which character to use D: Would we all use someone from a different 'universe' so to speak? I think it would be fun that way
Darth is this some ploy in attempt to get me to unveil my star wars version of Kyle to you? Cause if so it may just work less I choose to use my Naruto or Bleach versions.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

I think a star wars rp would be fun, but I'm not very knowledgable on the lore and stuff. My bf is, so I know some stuff, but I would feel inadequate with someone who knows it well. lol I need to look more into it, been meaning to since SWTOR is coming out soon. :x

But back to the point. If we did the cross over thing, we should have our starting posts showing how they ended up getting to the same place. Like, what led them there, or what caused them to end up in the strange place. I already know what character I am going to use! I need to put her profile on her soon :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I don't think knowing alot of the lore for various universes in a crossover rp really matters, infact it might even be better because the characters aren't going to know anything about them either :)

I'm not sure if I'll use my Star Wars character or my Star Trek character at this point. Both have potential to be fun in this situation :)
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Yup, I'm convinced... let's do this
No! Not yet!

1-10: Star Wars
11-20: Naruto
21-30: Bleach
31-40: Full Metal Alchemist

Ok. Now we can do this.

Edit: Screw that roll. Darth just for you I'm breaking out my star wars version of Kyle.

rolled 2d20 and got 19

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » If anyone is interested in Fan Based RPs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus