Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » If anyone is interested in Fan Based RPs

Darth_Angelus Moderator

My plan was successful :)
Honestly I haven't placed him in a star wars time frame yet thus leaving much of his back story blank. I was thinking new Jedi order era perhaps which could lead to potential run ins with Luke and the numerous resurrected Emporer.
So I randomly went and made a group...yeah...heh. If I'm posting that here guess what the group is for.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Mmm... probably cookies... xD

What is the name of it?
Fan-dom magnefic
Kim Site Admin

Do you need help figuring out how to set up the forums? It's not 100% clear, yet.
Nope I got it. I'm actually in the process of revamping the forums in my other group as well. Heh. Thanks for the offer though. I have a bad habit of making sense out of things that aren't completely clear.
Kim Site Admin

Oh right right. I forgot you also had another one already. :)
It's ok. I almost forgot I had another one too. Yeah anyways I'm gonna start a new thread to give a brief rundown on the new group I made. Ya know describing it's purpose and what not. Actually before I do that...is there a limit on the amount of groups one may have?
Kim Site Admin

If there is, it's something high enough that I've forgotten what it was. ;)
Awesome. Then that means sometime possibly in the future I can carry on with a new thought that crossed my mind last night. And if it comes to fruition that'll mean I'll have at least 10 groups to my name.

Edit: And post a introduction about the group. Heh.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Ten thousand groups!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » If anyone is interested in Fan Based RPs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus