Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Wreck(Freak Shows Welcome)

Hex (played anonymously)

The Wreck, a bar for the twisted, freak shows that happen to be on this planet. The dump of a town it sits in even screams "WEIRD PEOPLE LIVE ABOUT HERE!" It even offers a shop for the drugged. A typical night had already begain for the owner and bartender, Hex.

Rain came down from the night skies, yet teens still lined up in the back to score a blunt or two. Hex not only dealed but would go back to his work inside, filling up drinks and here and there flirting. All in a nights work for him really. Nothing interested him tonight though... sadly. Hope always lingered that fun would soon stir up in his slum of a bar.
Tolora Mikiko (played by Tolora)

A truck pulled up in front of The Wreck and the driver turned off the engine. Tolora got out and looked around. She was dressed in her usual clothes, a dark purple T-shirt and jeans. She normally wouldn't come to a place like this, but she was lost and needed directions.

She walked in the door and almost walked right back out. Tolora looked around herself again, clearly uncomfortable. She hardly ever spent time in places with any crowd of people but this one seemed almost opposite of her personality. She managed to get herself in front of the bartender though. "Excuse me, but would you mind telling me where I am?"
Hex (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Hex huffed when he saw her, not the normal visitors. "Your in Weston. Where you headed? Wanna drink?" Hex kept his hands busy by wiping out a glass, a blunt hanging out the side of his mouth bellowed smoke. This girl wasn't from her just by looks it was crystal clear.

Tolora sighed. "Might as well. I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere..." The last part she said mostly to herself. "There's no way I'll get there in time."

Hex didn't really listen to her, he simply waited for her to choose a drink that she wanted. "Um.. You gunna order?" Hex knocked the ashes from his blunt onto the floor, eyeing the girl. Deep down he thought if was funny she got lost here.

Hex had snapped her out of her thoughts. "Yeah, I'll take a mimosa please." Tolora said as she took a seat at the bar.

He got to her dink and handed it to her. "And you are here from? You.... dont belong her." Hex said as he inhaled smoke.

Tolora took the drink and sipped it. After hearing his question, she shrugged. "Right now I don't really have anywhere I belong. I'm actually from Japan, but came here looking for someone..." She took on a distant look for a little and then came out of it and took another sip of her mimosa.

Hex didnt really know what to say. He haddnt really thought thats what the girl would say. "Japan? This is not where youll find anything goo, probably just trouble."

Tolora shrugged again. "Any trouble comes up I can handle myself. Not like I'm looking for anything 'good' either."

"Do you even know what mess ups come about here?" Hex pointed around the room then smiled. "Drugs and alcohol... Thats all you will find here." Hex poured himself a drink, finishing off his blunt.

Tolora laughed almost bitterly. "Can't get drunk or stoned. The toxins can't stay long enough in my body no matter how much I take."

"Thats what everyone says till they die of over dooes." Hex smiled at her, guzzuling down his own drink.

She raised and eyebrow. "Wanna make a bet out of it? I might as well have fun while I'm here."

"I can't see this going do girly." Hex said as he grabbed a whiskey bottle. "Drink this, if your still on your ass, that dink you had when you got here will be free." Hex said as he cleared away her mimosa. He enjoyed woman drinkers. They where fun and made The Wreck less... boring.

Tolora smiled wickedly. She took the bottle and opened it. "Better be ready to lose."

"Wont hurt me none if you win of loose." Hex said as he tended to a man next to her. "Just watchen."

Tolora nodded then took a big drink of whiskey. "Not bad."

"What are you?" Hex said with a questioning look, only joking.

She took another swig before answering. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Wreck(Freak Shows Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus