Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Wreck(Freak Shows Welcome)

Alliea Nicole (played anonymously)

Sensing his anger i backed off "I meant no offence. Green hair is cool. No need to be moody." i gave a friendly laugh. Of coarse i was used to it. Not a lot of people understand my humor.
Hex (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Hex growled a bit, fishing out a rag to clean off the bar tops. "You should think before you speak in a place like this lady. Someone might be as nice as me and take you home for a treat." Hex said with a grin. His own humor more dark.

"Believe me i know how to get myself out of bad situations." I laughed "Really though the green hair is pretty awesome. Now..can i get a drink?" I smiled trying to stay more on the polite side.

"I don't really have the ability to read minds, what will it be princess?" Hex eyed her before turning the the drink shelf, waiting for her to answer. These woman seemed a bit weird. He had never seen them or knew where they came from.

i smiled sweetly "Anything will do." I sat down. "So this place is what. Like...where all of the outcasts and teens come to drink and do drugs..seems legit" I gave a friendly laugh so he would catch the humor and not think i was being rude again.
Tolora Mikiko (played by Tolora)

Tolora watched their conversation, giggling occasionally. "I had a mimosa earlier. I'll take another if you don't mind." She said to Hex, reaching for her wallet.

Hex made up the two girls drinks, giving them the drinks with a very fake looking smile. "So you are who?" Hex asked, really to both of them. Still unsure of them both.

"Oh my gosh." Tolora almost hit herself in the head. "I'm sorry I forgot to introduce you guys! Alliea, this is my new friend, Hex. Hex, this is my best friend, Alliea.

"Never seen her before, she from around her."

"no im not from around here. I don't tend to stay in one place for long though." I gave a friendly laugh and sipped on my drink.

Tolora laughed too. "We've both always been like that. Only perhaps for different reasons."

"Sure, your different, neither of you seem to know a damn thing about what your doing.

Tolora smiled. "I'll have to admit to that, at least. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten lost. But still, I know what I'm doing, I just got a little sidetracked by...this." She gestured around her.

"And i honestly have no idea what brought me here other than my curiosity." i smiled.

"Ha! Curious? More like always looking for trouble!" Tolora laughed.

Hex only looked at the two as they talked. They where insanely boring, nothing fun or out there about them. Hex type of fun was noithing like this.

"I don't always look for trouble..it finds me!" I laughed. I started laying with my drink, one moment you could see it,the next you couldn't.

Tolora rolled her eyes. "Show off."

I giggled "hey don't be jealous!" I punched her in the arm. "Hey Hex can I get another drink..I seem to ave lost mine.."

Hex did as asked. "Your strange, the both of you. Nothing really to say, but you find small little things. Odd..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Wreck(Freak Shows Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus