Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

(Oh jeez, Good luck!))
She looked at her hands, "O-Oh.... y-yeah, I should be fine...." She chuckled a little nervously, sighing. "I-I guess I just get scared in social situations like that......"

I nod in understanding. ‘I used to be a little like you about a year ago, not as bad of course but I know how you feel.’ I tighten my grip on my back pack strap as I remember what I was about to do.
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax soon made his way to the cafe. He didn't mind going there earlier than normal or when the tutoring was scheduled. He just liked his coffee.
She nodded, looking up at him. "I-I'm sorry if I'm being annoying, I probably look pathetic...." She got up, grabbing her backpack with the wrong hand and hissing in pain before grabbing it with the non injured hand and slinging it over her shoulder. "Aaaand now I just look like an idiot....." She thought out loud, grumbling slightly.

I smile ‘it’s totally fine! To be honest I thought that I was pathetic when you found out about... you know, the whole..’ I point to my arms. ‘Do your arms still hurt?’
((Lol! I ship Jax and Ari a little, honestly.))

"Well I don't find you pathetic at all, don't worry.... and yeah, my hand and arm are still sore, it started bleeding again but I got it to stop with that warm water and pressure thing you showed me. How about your arms, are they doing any better?" She smiled softly, starting to get her mind off of things.

‘I’m glad to hear it, and my arms are doing better now, thanks! And if your arms still hurt by tomorrow then you should rub some arnica gel onto the wound which will prevent it from getting infected and stop the pain.” I smile back. Not lying, ever since I started needing to treat my own wounds on a regular bases, I’ve come to like knowing these things and learning more about ways to help injuries heal.
((XD so many ships going on! ^^
((Lol its fine, sometimes shipping can be the funniest/most interesting part because of the interactions.))

"Thanks! I think I saw some at a shop on the way home, I'll probably pick some up for the blacksmith shop as well." She smiled, writing the name of it down on the corner of a page.

‘That’s good to hear!’ I check the time on my phone... I’m LATE! Alex with probably kill me more now,’I have to go sort something out, I’ll see you tomorrow!’ I put my hand up as a goodbye and I start walking to the football field.

((Lol XD
((Lol XD))

Nightfrost waved bye, walking to the café and looking around for a moment. She walked over to where Jax was sitting, "Hey." She smiled, sitting down adjacent of him. "Sorry if I'm a little late, my bike's tire is flat."

Jax gave a nod" no worries. I was enjoying coffee anyways" he said with a soft smile. "Really wish Ari was here I need to apologize to her" he said softly.

((I'm heading off shortly))
((Alright, I need to go to bed soon as well))

Nightfrost nodded, "Well, she should be here soon. It's almost time for the tutoring.... Although I didn't see her in class......" She got out a small notebook and looked at the page, "I wrote down which part of the course we're on in each class, along with page numbers so we can find the chapters easily....."

Jax gave a small nod" I see you and Keith have became friends. That's good because it's always nice to have friends" he said softly.

((10 mins I'm heading off))

I get to the football field where Alex is waiting for me like a lion waits for its prey. ‘So you actually showed up, did you!’ He laughs and I set my bag down and stop about 5ft in front of him. ‘So are you going to give me some cash or what?’ He smirks at me. ‘I don’t owe you anything, and either way, I’m not going to give you my money.’ Holy crap I need to stop saying things like this because I’m going to get beaten up! What is up with me and my moisten today!? He walks up to me slowly and then raises his fist to punch me. I move to the side right before his fist is where I was standing. He goes to punch me again and I duck again and this time, I decide to fight back and end up punching him right in the face. ‘Keith Saunder! Principles office now!’ I hear and teacher. You got to be kidding me! Where are the teachers when I’m the one getting punched!? Alex holds his nose in pain and I grab my stuff and go to the principals office. After a LONG chat with the principal, I’m free to go and I head over to my job at the cafe.
She smiled slightly, nodding. ''Yeah, it's nice. I don't know very many people at that school, so it's nice to have people to talk to......it gets lonely, popular or not....."

Jax nodded "It sure does" he said firmly as he sighed" I got to go I need to head to work. I'll catch up with you and Ari tomorrow when you see Keith tell him I said Sup" he said gathering his things and getting up and leaving.

((Night all see you tomorrow))

I come into the cafe and go to the employees room, set down my stuff and get my working clothes on. I come out and start to make the drinks the other employees tell me to make for the customers. I can’t believe I got another detention slip...
((Goodnight!))

Nightfrost nodded, "Alright, see you later." She stayed at the table, starting to draw in her sketchbook again. She hummed softly to herself, writing a couple notes next to a rough sketch of a statue she was drawing for a class. 'Add moss to leg and hip, runic sets across chest.'

After a long time of making drinks, my shift was over and I get my stuff and started to head out. ‘Now to go home...’ I say to myself worriedly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus