Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

((Oh lord... not math!!))
She jumped slightly at the sudden question, looking up at him. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine.... I-I just needed to get out of the crowd...." She gestured back to the lunch room where people could still be heard from where they were, her hand shaking visibly before she draped it back across her leg.

‘You sure your ok now though? You’re shaking.’ I point at her hands.
((Yep.......welp I'm gonna die I just realized the next unit is algebra/geometry))

(Oh jeez, Good luck!))
She looked at her hands, "O-Oh.... y-yeah, I should be fine...." She chuckled a little nervously, sighing. "I-I guess I just get scared in social situations like that......"

I nod in understanding. ‘I used to be a little like you about a year ago, not as bad of course but I know how you feel.’ I tighten my grip on my back pack strap as I remember what I was about to do.
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax soon made his way to the cafe. He didn't mind going there earlier than normal or when the tutoring was scheduled. He just liked his coffee.
She nodded, looking up at him. "I-I'm sorry if I'm being annoying, I probably look pathetic...." She got up, grabbing her backpack with the wrong hand and hissing in pain before grabbing it with the non injured hand and slinging it over her shoulder. "Aaaand now I just look like an idiot....." She thought out loud, grumbling slightly.

I smile ‘it’s totally fine! To be honest I thought that I was pathetic when you found out about... you know, the whole..’ I point to my arms. ‘Do your arms still hurt?’

((I ship Night and Keith lol jk it's up to you guys anyways))
((Lol! I ship Jax and Ari a little, honestly.))

"Well I don't find you pathetic at all, don't worry.... and yeah, my hand and arm are still sore, it started bleeding again but I got it to stop with that warm water and pressure thing you showed me. How about your arms, are they doing any better?" She smiled softly, starting to get her mind off of things.

((XD why is that?))
((XD Idk, I was just reading over the stuff that I had missed and they had kind of that like/hate thing going on, out of what I saw. Plus the popular/rebel thing.))

((I see was just curious why that was all))

‘I’m glad to hear it, and my arms are doing better now, thanks! And if your arms still hurt by tomorrow then you should rub some arnica gel onto the wound which will prevent it from getting infected and stop the pain.” I smile back. Not lying, ever since I started needing to treat my own wounds on a regular bases, I’ve come to like knowing these things and learning more about ways to help injuries heal.
((XD so many ships going on! ^^

((I agree so many because of me lol))
((Lol its fine, sometimes shipping can be the funniest/most interesting part because of the interactions.))

"Thanks! I think I saw some at a shop on the way home, I'll probably pick some up for the blacksmith shop as well." She smiled, writing the name of it down on the corner of a page.

((It's very true. Well if I'm right and Night and Keith get married I better be invited to the wedding lol))

‘That’s good to hear!’ I check the time on my phone... I’m LATE! Alex with probably kill me more now,’I have to go sort something out, I’ll see you tomorrow!’ I put my hand up as a goodbye and I start walking to the football field.

((Lol XD

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus