Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

((Sorry I can be a bit random at times))
((Lol XD))

Nightfrost waved bye, walking to the café and looking around for a moment. She walked over to where Jax was sitting, "Hey." She smiled, sitting down adjacent of him. "Sorry if I'm a little late, my bike's tire is flat."
((It's fine, lol))

Jax gave a nod" no worries. I was enjoying coffee anyways" he said with a soft smile. "Really wish Ari was here I need to apologize to her" he said softly.

((I'm heading off shortly))
((Alright, I need to go to bed soon as well))

Nightfrost nodded, "Well, she should be here soon. It's almost time for the tutoring.... Although I didn't see her in class......" She got out a small notebook and looked at the page, "I wrote down which part of the course we're on in each class, along with page numbers so we can find the chapters easily....."

Jax gave a small nod" I see you and Keith have became friends. That's good because it's always nice to have friends" he said softly.

((10 mins I'm heading off))
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I get to the football field where Alex is waiting for me like a lion waits for its prey. ‘So you actually showed up, did you!’ He laughs and I set my bag down and stop about 5ft in front of him. ‘So are you going to give me some cash or what?’ He smirks at me. ‘I don’t owe you anything, and either way, I’m not going to give you my money.’ Holy crap I need to stop saying things like this because I’m going to get beaten up! What is up with me and my moisten today!? He walks up to me slowly and then raises his fist to punch me. I move to the side right before his fist is where I was standing. He goes to punch me again and I duck again and this time, I decide to fight back and end up punching him right in the face. ‘Keith Saunder! Principles office now!’ I hear and teacher. You got to be kidding me! Where are the teachers when I’m the one getting punched!? Alex holds his nose in pain and I grab my stuff and go to the principals office. After a LONG chat with the principal, I’m free to go and I head over to my job at the cafe.
She smiled slightly, nodding. ''Yeah, it's nice. I don't know very many people at that school, so it's nice to have people to talk to......it gets lonely, popular or not....."

Jax nodded "It sure does" he said firmly as he sighed" I got to go I need to head to work. I'll catch up with you and Ari tomorrow when you see Keith tell him I said Sup" he said gathering his things and getting up and leaving.

((Night all see you tomorrow))

I come into the cafe and go to the employees room, set down my stuff and get my working clothes on. I come out and start to make the drinks the other employees tell me to make for the customers. I can’t believe I got another detention slip...
((Goodnight!))

Nightfrost nodded, "Alright, see you later." She stayed at the table, starting to draw in her sketchbook again. She hummed softly to herself, writing a couple notes next to a rough sketch of a statue she was drawing for a class. 'Add moss to leg and hip, runic sets across chest.'

((Night!))

After a long time of making drinks, my shift was over and I get my stuff and started to head out. ‘Now to go home...’ I say to myself worriedly.
Nightfrost was still sitting at the table, doing homework for her classes. She was waiting for her sister to say she can come back. Nightfrost wasn’t allowed in the house while her sister had company.

I slowly walk to my house and once I’m there, I open the door to a strong scent of beer... I quietly enter my house and shut the door as quietly as possible and slowly walk up the stairs to avoid my mother in the living room. ‘Keith! Get over here!’ My mother yells harshly and the only thing I can think of is to run to my room and slam the door shut and lock it. I hear my mom screaming at me from downstairs but I ignore it and set my backpack down.
‘Finally...’ Nightfrost sighed and walked home once her sister texted her that the company was gone. When she came inside, her sister was passed out drunk in her room. She went to her room and silently worked at her desk with the door locked.

I sigh and get my journal out and start to write some things in it.

((I’m going to head to bed, school -_-. Night!))
((Goodnight! And good luck.))
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki wasn't allowed to go home for a bit. The principal kept trying to convince him to get counselling "I don't need counselling, just because I don't have my parents doesn't mean I need mental support" he said before he storms out and winced in pain

I layer on my bedroom floor since I don’t have a bed and I stare up at the ceiling in thought. Maybe if I just run away then I wouldn’t have to deal with any of this. But where would I go? I hear my mother open the front door and leave, shutting it behind her. I unlock my door and head downstairs to the kitchen. I open the fridge and there is now a single piece of food in the fridge... my stomach growls. ‘Just great...’ I mumble and I go upstairs and get my wallet and head out to the store to buy some food.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus