Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

The teacher runs up to Nightfrost. He had seen her hand at the last minute. "Nightfrost? I'm glad you're helping a student in need." He smiles at her handing her the same schedule. "I'll make sure your excused for the tardiness." He winks at you both, and heads back to the classroom.
“T-thank you sir.” She smiled, taking the schedule and putting it neatly folded into her pocket before offering her hand to help the boy up. “Is your next class far from here...?”

((Goodnight, I’m going to try and stay online))
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

((Night!)) I put my papers the girl handed to me back in my backpack. I look so helpless... I take the hand that the girl offered to my and stand up. ‘It’s not that far... I’m going to science next.’I say quietly. This is weird to have someone helping me, being nice to me, and talking to me all in a friendly manner... I’ll make sure to remember her. I make sure to keep my sleeves down to my finger tips so she doesn’t see...
((Goodnight!)) She nodded, “Ah, I have English next, I-I was trying to see if we had the same class.” She smiled slightly, “Well I’ll see you in History if we don’t have any other classes together.....” She walked towards her class, keeping her arms pressed against her sides and trying to dodge a few of the running students that were late. They didn’t even notice she was there until one of them hit against her shoulder, but only shouted to get out of the way and continued running.

I put my hand up as a silent goodbye and walk the opposite way to my science class. I wonder if I’ll ever talk to her again. I get in my advanced science class and sit in the back like always and set my backpack down next to me.
((How many more classes should there be?))
((I have no idea, my characters been to three classes but I think others have been to more.))

Nightfrost sat down in the corner of the English room, going through the basic routine of talking notes talking again and homework. As the teacher came up to her, she sighed in annoyance. “Quit writing in cursive, ok? I can’t read cursive. Do it again and I fail you for a week.” Nightfrost quickly nodded, walking out of the class as the bell rang. (Well then I guess cursive is a teachers worst nightmare now. That’s the second time today!)

((Maybe that should be the last class?))
I finished my homework way before the bell rang and I but my binder back into my back pack and walk out of the class.
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

(( Night Star.... ))

Jax soon got up. He shook as he made his way to his locker. His eyes gazing at every one he grew week. But then he sighed trying open his locker. His vision got blurry. "Come on open" he said. He tried to open but couldnt. A sigh peers from his lips. He tried to look like everything was fine. Before almost collapsing.
((Sure))
Nightfrost went back to her locker to grab her stuff, sighing softly as she saw the text on her phone. “Looks like I’m walking again.....” She looked over at Jax, quickly grabbing his arm before he collapsed. “Hey, are you ok? You look really pale.....”

I make my way down the hallway as I’m about to leave and go to the first of my several jobs this week. I see the guy from my history class and he seems... off. I notice that he’s shaking and it looks like his locker isn’t opening. I keep staring and don’t realize that I’m just standing in the hallway staring at him. I then see the girl that helped me earlier go and help him.

Jax gave a nod" im fine" he said before soon snapping at her" don't you dare touch me ever again " he said pushing her hand away from him. He soon opened his locker and grabbed some had that his meds. He popped off the lid and took two of them and quickly took them. His face turning to a odd crazy smile to a frown it continued to bounce back between the two.

My eyes widen as I see him push her away and I continue to stare for a bit more.
She sighed, “S-sorry.....I thought you were going to fall.....” She closed her locker and pulled her hoodie up, thinking to herself. Don’t get worked up over it, it’s not like this is a rare event.... but I do wonder what kind of medication that is. Not my place to ask, only if he wants to tell me.....’

I shake my head a bit and walk past him with my head lowered. Time to go to my job... I sigh

Jax eyed Night before speaking " sorry about that " he said firmly as the personality soon went away" I have a condition. That my brain is chemically imbalanced and if I don't take meds so often I go into a dark state." He said as he sighed. Before placing the pills in his backpack. " i... I need to go" he said soon enough walking away wondering if that was the best idea to tell.
Nightfrost nodded, a little surprised he told her such information. “O-oh um, bye....” She waved as he left, ‘Well that answered my question.....’ As she walked out of the school, she thought to herself again as she remembered she had to walk to work again. ‘Stupid sister, she knows it takes me at least an hour to get there on foot. I’ll probably be late again....’ As she walked, she pulled out the schedule the teacher had given her. ‘So I’m going to help tutor Ari...... that should be interesting. I should probably look up ways to do this so I don’t confuse her even more as I tend to do.....’

As Jax left the school. He decided to go to the nearest cafe. He needed to get some coffee and relax . He hated how his personalities clashed within his brain and how it took over. Once crossing the street he had a mental argument with the other one. Once seeing the cafe. He walked in and waited in line patiently before getting ready to order some food.

I finally get to my job at a barista and set my backpack in the employee room and get into my work outfit which is a black t-shirt that has the baristas logo and name on it which is the black cats. I wear my long sleeve under the t shirt so I don’t have to show my arms, And I step out and start to make drinks. I’ve been working out this place for about 2 weeks now and I’ve memorized how to make all of the drinks already.
After about almost 45 minutes of walking, Nightfrost froze as she saw some of the guys eyeing her, one with a bat in hand and was hitting it against his hand threateningly. Already having dealt with them once before, she quickly made her way around the group and slipped quietly into the cafe. (Nope, not dealing with that I’m late enough as it is and if I showed up injured I can’t finish what I need to....just stay here for a little bit and let them leave before trying.....)

I notice that the guy from earlier, I’m pretty sure his name is Jax, is waiting in line and I lower my head a bit, trying not to get noticed. And then I see the same girl that helped me come into the cafe looking rushed.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus