Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax nodded" I'll be fine I just need to fine my meds" he said rummaging through his bag still " I can't have you come out" he muttered under his breath. He soon cracked his neck. A sadistic smile soon slowly appears on his face" see if you can find a set of pills in my locker please" he pleaded Ari. He acted as if he was fighting something. No one really new but his dark secret was a chemical imbalance of the brain .
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

Alex has a tight grip on me and says’whats Up Keith?’ I don’t answer and he slams me into the locker again. ‘Answer me, or do you want a black eye?!’ He growls. I look up to him since he’s taller then me,’i-I’m doing good...’
Eerie Mae Summers (played by TheLittleWitch)

(Sorry, I'll have to disappear for the night :( I promise to get more than one post in tomorrow!)

‘Piece of crap..’ he mutters and kicks me in the stomach and takes my back pack and scatters my stuff across the floor. I scrunch up and hold my stomach tightly in pain. ‘Tomorrow you better bring me some cash or you’re dead, got that?’ He then leaves me in the empty hallway. I slowly slide down the lockers to the floor while still clutching my stomach in pain. Gnnnn

Eerie Mae Summers wrote:
(Sorry, I'll have to disappear for the night :( I promise to get more than one post in tomorrow!)
(It’s fine^^
Nightfrost looked up at the teacher as they asked for volunteers, slowly raising her hand after Jax did. ‘I guess they didn’t notice....’ She sighed softly in her mind as the teacher handed the two a schedule. As the bell rang, she got up and started to walk to class, freezing as she heard someone groaning in pain. Walking down the hall, she froze as she saw the black haired man from before. “A-are you ok...?” As she walked over, she started picking up a couple of the farther away items and then kneeled down next to him in concern.

((Sorry it took me forever to get on homework is evillllll))

I open my eyes ((it’s fine!

I quickly look over to the girl. ‘I-I’m fine...’ I take my hand off of my stomach. Why is this girl helping me... does she want something from me? Money? Help on homework?
She nodded, grabbing some of the strung out papers and books and putting it in a neat pile before handing it back to him. “Y-you look like you got punched pretty hard.....I’m guessing it was that guy I saw leaving?” She heard the late bell ring, but right now there was something else that needed attention. (I need to make sure he’s not seriously injured....)
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

Aurora followed the others out of the History room, dropping her assignment on the teachers desk as she passed. She finished it in no time, it was laughably easy.
Although she didn’t look like it, she was smart, and finished her school work on time.

As she walked out into the hallway she noticed a boy picking things up off of the ground, and was about to offer assistance when another girl beat her to it. She shrugged to herself and kept walking, absentmindedly touching the scar that lined her face.

((The link is a kind of general idea of what it would look like, since in her photo her face is covered in blood))
The teacher runs up to Nightfrost. He had seen her hand at the last minute. "Nightfrost? I'm glad you're helping a student in need." He smiles at her handing her the same schedule. "I'll make sure your excused for the tardiness." He winks at you both, and heads back to the classroom.
((God, I fell asleep, gtg))
“T-thank you sir.” She smiled, taking the schedule and putting it neatly folded into her pocket before offering her hand to help the boy up. “Is your next class far from here...?”

((Goodnight, I’m going to try and stay online))

((Night!)) I put my papers the girl handed to me back in my backpack. I look so helpless... I take the hand that the girl offered to my and stand up. ‘It’s not that far... I’m going to science next.’I say quietly. This is weird to have someone helping me, being nice to me, and talking to me all in a friendly manner... I’ll make sure to remember her. I make sure to keep my sleeves down to my finger tips so she doesn’t see...
((Goodnight!)) She nodded, “Ah, I have English next, I-I was trying to see if we had the same class.” She smiled slightly, “Well I’ll see you in History if we don’t have any other classes together.....” She walked towards her class, keeping her arms pressed against her sides and trying to dodge a few of the running students that were late. They didn’t even notice she was there until one of them hit against her shoulder, but only shouted to get out of the way and continued running.

I put my hand up as a silent goodbye and walk the opposite way to my science class. I wonder if I’ll ever talk to her again. I get in my advanced science class and sit in the back like always and set my backpack down next to me.
((How many more classes should there be?))
((I have no idea, my characters been to three classes but I think others have been to more.))

Nightfrost sat down in the corner of the English room, going through the basic routine of talking notes talking again and homework. As the teacher came up to her, she sighed in annoyance. “Quit writing in cursive, ok? I can’t read cursive. Do it again and I fail you for a week.” Nightfrost quickly nodded, walking out of the class as the bell rang. (Well then I guess cursive is a teachers worst nightmare now. That’s the second time today!)

((Maybe that should be the last class?))
I finished my homework way before the bell rang and I but my binder back into my back pack and walk out of the class.
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

(( Night Star.... ))

Jax soon got up. He shook as he made his way to his locker. His eyes gazing at every one he grew week. But then he sighed trying open his locker. His vision got blurry. "Come on open" he said. He tried to open but couldnt. A sigh peers from his lips. He tried to look like everything was fine. Before almost collapsing.
((Sure))
Nightfrost went back to her locker to grab her stuff, sighing softly as she saw the text on her phone. “Looks like I’m walking again.....” She looked over at Jax, quickly grabbing his arm before he collapsed. “Hey, are you ok? You look really pale.....”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus