Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I make my way down the hallway as I’m about to leave and go to the first of my several jobs this week. I see the guy from my history class and he seems... off. I notice that he’s shaking and it looks like his locker isn’t opening. I keep staring and don’t realize that I’m just standing in the hallway staring at him. I then see the girl that helped me earlier go and help him.
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax gave a nod" im fine" he said before soon snapping at her" don't you dare touch me ever again " he said pushing her hand away from him. He soon opened his locker and grabbed some had that his meds. He popped off the lid and took two of them and quickly took them. His face turning to a odd crazy smile to a frown it continued to bounce back between the two.

My eyes widen as I see him push her away and I continue to stare for a bit more.
She sighed, “S-sorry.....I thought you were going to fall.....” She closed her locker and pulled her hoodie up, thinking to herself. Don’t get worked up over it, it’s not like this is a rare event.... but I do wonder what kind of medication that is. Not my place to ask, only if he wants to tell me.....’

I shake my head a bit and walk past him with my head lowered. Time to go to my job... I sigh

Jax eyed Night before speaking " sorry about that " he said firmly as the personality soon went away" I have a condition. That my brain is chemically imbalanced and if I don't take meds so often I go into a dark state." He said as he sighed. Before placing the pills in his backpack. " i... I need to go" he said soon enough walking away wondering if that was the best idea to tell.
Nightfrost nodded, a little surprised he told her such information. “O-oh um, bye....” She waved as he left, ‘Well that answered my question.....’ As she walked out of the school, she thought to herself again as she remembered she had to walk to work again. ‘Stupid sister, she knows it takes me at least an hour to get there on foot. I’ll probably be late again....’ As she walked, she pulled out the schedule the teacher had given her. ‘So I’m going to help tutor Ari...... that should be interesting. I should probably look up ways to do this so I don’t confuse her even more as I tend to do.....’

As Jax left the school. He decided to go to the nearest cafe. He needed to get some coffee and relax . He hated how his personalities clashed within his brain and how it took over. Once crossing the street he had a mental argument with the other one. Once seeing the cafe. He walked in and waited in line patiently before getting ready to order some food.

I finally get to my job at a barista and set my backpack in the employee room and get into my work outfit which is a black t-shirt that has the baristas logo and name on it which is the black cats. I wear my long sleeve under the t shirt so I don’t have to show my arms, And I step out and start to make drinks. I’ve been working out this place for about 2 weeks now and I’ve memorized how to make all of the drinks already.
After about almost 45 minutes of walking, Nightfrost froze as she saw some of the guys eyeing her, one with a bat in hand and was hitting it against his hand threateningly. Already having dealt with them once before, she quickly made her way around the group and slipped quietly into the cafe. (Nope, not dealing with that I’m late enough as it is and if I showed up injured I can’t finish what I need to....just stay here for a little bit and let them leave before trying.....)

I notice that the guy from earlier, I’m pretty sure his name is Jax, is waiting in line and I lower my head a bit, trying not to get noticed. And then I see the same girl that helped me come into the cafe looking rushed.
She sighed softly, looking out the window for a moment before getting in line. (They wouldn’t dare do anything while other people are around, especially if they can possibly get apprehended....hmmm what should I get? Maybe some tea if they have any.....)

I quickly make the drinks of the customers in the front of the line. I flip my hair and look at the line.
Nightfrost walked up to the counter as it was her turn, freezing up slightly as she saw him. “H-hello again...” She smiled slightly, looking at his name tag. “Keith....?” (Come on Nightfrost don’t screw up again...it’s simole conversation.)

‘Hi’ I say quietly. Don’t be quiet, this is your Job Keith. You need this job! She’s just a normal customer you saw at school. ‘W-what can I get you today?’I pull my sleeves down a bit more, even though they are down all the way.
“May I have some Earl Grey tea please?” She looked at the menu behind him, then back at him. “So um, is your stomach any better? You looked like you were in a lot of pain earlier.....” (Yeah that’s totally normal small talk good job brain.)

I nod and stiffen up at her question. ‘Y-yeah... I’m fine. It didn’t hurt that bad...’ I can’t let more people know that I’m weak or else they’re going to bully me as well! I start to quickly make her tea and the counter next to where she is.

((Last msg for the night then I'm heading off sorry I have to be up early)(

Jax noticed Keith and Night. He soon was next in line as he got his coffee and soon sat a table alone. Gathering his thoughts from earlier" I could of almost hit night.... I need to make it up to her some how" he thought to himself. As he sipped his coffee and then looked at his schedule which was in his back pocket still.

((Ok, goodnight!))
((Goodnight))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus