Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Concert Rally(1x1)

Jasper (played by FallenAngel123)

Jasper smiled at seeing another one of his concerts again and how many fans he had. He was backstage, noticing that there weren't any fans backstage but he didn't care. He quickly removed his black cloak and was about to go out on stage until one of the men who made this pulled his arm put a micorphone that laid on his ear but it reached out to his mouth. He nodded and went out to the stage and began one of his more favored songs. His voice was strong and deep, is the to understand but better to get lost in.
Felix Rooks (played by MissElysee)

Felix got mosh seats, not that she would get to sit but where was the fun in that? She cheered with the rest of the crowd as the lead singer appeared. All the girl swooned at him, his features cute after all. Felix smiled, her favorite singer not far away from her at all.
Jasper (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Jasper coutined to sing, at times leaning down into the coward and letting some of his screaming fans touch his hand and ran across the stage, making sure that they all got a chance. He loved to sing, his songs were all his own and he could sing them perfectly because they meant something to him. Soon as the songs were over he smiled. "I want to say that you are all great fans, and have a good night!" He said as he left the stage and concert ended after a couple of hours. It was amazing how his throat never hurt after he finished a concert. He saw a few of the backstage fans, and he was about to sign some autographs when he realized his ring was gone. "Damnit." He was totally screwed, no fan would give up a ring form a rockstar, no matter how much it meant to him.

Felix always waited till everyone cleared the concert, hating all the pushing and shoving. When only a few people where leaft she head to the exit, her foot bumping into something that made a meat sound. She looked down and saw some sort of ring on the floor.

Once most of the fans were gone, Jasper just left randomly, like he did. He never had anyone telling him where he had to go, he left when he wanted to. He decided to leave through the normal exit for the fans, none of his fans saw him because he had his cloak on once again, but the hood didn't fully cover his face, releaving his golden eyes. "How could I lose that ring?! I should use my other hand! Damn fans got to take some things for granted." He thought as he reached the exil on the other side of the stadium. He could see the girl at the other exil.

Felix held the ring in her hand looking over it. She hasn't seen many rings like it before, quite co really. She didn't really notice the guy leaving the other way, he looked like a creepy figure to be honest.

The ring Jasper had lost had his name ingraved in it, and not just his first but his full name, Jasper Andrew Samuals. His mother gave it to him after his father had left them and he had never taken it off before, it was solid gold as well. He was really annoied with himself for losing it during a concert and he will probably never find it. "I'm such an idiot for losing that ring, I can't let her know or she will be heart broken." He sighed, frustarted with how long he could hide the fact the ring was gone form his mother.

By the time Felix saw the name she was out in the parking lot. "Jasper?!" She yelled on instinct, though she knew he was probably long gone by now. She knew everything about Jasper, it was clearly his. She knew know that was his full name, him being her favorite singer. "Hello? Anyone here?!" She yelled.

Jasper was already at his car when he heard someone called out his name. He just shrugged it off until he heard the same voice again. "Yeah. What's up?" He called back, keeping his voice deep and calm.

"Um... " She was unsure who was talking to her, but she answered. "Do you know where Jasper is? I think I have his ring?" Felix said back to the voice who answered her. It was weird someone answered her but she couldnt see them.

Jasper sighed and went over to her, knocking off his hood. "You found my ring?" He asked, his voice its normal deep tone.

Most girl would geek, he is famous after all. She smiled and handed it to him. "It looked a bit important, your name being engraved and all." Felix turned to leave, not really enjoying bothering people. Jasper probably had lots to do, no time for the people.

"Thanks. Where are you going?" Jasper asked her. He really never did anything after a concert and seeing that he really wasn't as high up in the ranks as Taylor Swift or Justin Beiber he didn't get asked to go anywhere.

"Home or the ink shop I suppose?" Felix said as she turned around. She was a bit in awwe he even asked. Jasper was so cute... she had to admit.

Jasper smiled at her. "How about you come hang out with me? It is the least I can do for you returning my ring and not keeping it like most fans would do." He was srprised to see that she worked at a tattoo shop, at least he assumed she did, and that she had given him back his ring without any complaction whatsoever.

Felix didn't enjoy her home all that much, so she made a quick choice. "Sure. My always said not to talk to strangers though." Felix said with a soft laugh. What was even going on, this was to awesome to even be happening right now? Right?

Jasper smriked. "Really? Yeah, don't talk to the rock star strange and see what happens." He really didn't talk much about his fam, due to the fact that he honestly didn't care about it much.

"Where do you have in mind?" Felix asked as she gave her full attention to Jasper. She hoped she wasn't treating Jasper any different than any other person, like her clients or her co workers. She hoped this wasn't some stupid dream.

Jasper smiled at her. "We can either out somewhere or hang out back at my place, your choice." He might seem rough around the edges but Jasper had a good heart and was actually easy to get along with if you didn't make him angry.

"I don't like going out.... Not really. Your place?" Felix said softly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Concert Rally(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus