Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Concert Rally(1x1)

Jasper (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Jasper smiled. "Alright, would you rather take my car or you follow me?" He said, noding his head toward his black hummer.
Felix Rooks (played by MissElysee)

"Do I like I own a car?" Felix said softly as she looked around the empty parking lot. "Not everyone is so lucky to be a rock star you know."

Jasper rolled his eyes. "I had a car when I was sixteen, and then I wasn't even singing for other people yet." He began to walk to his car.

"Some of us aren't so lucky..." Felix said a bit dryly. She was a drop out, she did as a a job. She her dad made her pay rent to live there. This wasn't something she would just spill to Jasper though. He wouldn't understand anyway.

Lix shouldn't think like that about Jasper, he understood many different things in his life that had happened. "I know that. It was only luck that I got these far."

"You have a talent. Your a great singer, that's what got you this far. I wish my tattooing would get somewhere soon." Felix said as she made her way to his hummer. "Training takes what seems like centuries."

(I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the very late reply. I've been really, really, really busy at work and with school as well.)

Jasper smriked. "I really don't call it a talent. Anyone can sing if they want to and if they want to be someone that people know, they need to try to get their name out there to the world." He opened the passgner door for Felix.

"People do that all the time and get nowhere...?" Felix raised her eye brows.

"They have to want to go somewhere not for the fame but for a real reason." Jasper honestly believed that, it was true for him. He had a true goal for him becoming famous, it was to help those women who have been raped like his mother, it was such a inglected crime because the vicitum would still be alive instead of dead.

"I think people want it for escape, or to even prove themselves. Some just never get that opening. Your right to in your own way though." Felix smiled over at him, wondering why he asked her to join even though she was a meer fan who happened to attend his concert.

(I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the late reply. I must have lost the notification somewhere in my subscribed topics.)
"As far as I know most people who try to reach the top just does it for the money and fam, never a true good reason." Jasper had his reasons for everything. For this time, it was mainly because he hadn't had a chance to actually talk to someone who wouldn't treat him like a big star but a human being.

Felix smiled in the dark of his hummer. "Where are we going?" She tried to change the subject, not feeling their first one was getting much of anywhere. "You live here? I guess I didn't know that." Felix still felt weird being in the stars car, but maybe he was a good person? Not star stuck up.

Jasper smirked. "No, I leave about ten or twenty miles form here. I have to live out in the woods to make sure that the paparazzi doesn't find my house. It is, however, a nice change of scenery compared to the city lights." He started the car up and pulled out of the parking lot, starting to drive to where his home.

"Who are you so sure I wont rat you out for money?" Felix jabbed, testing him. She wondered how he would react. Honestly it could go either way, her ending up hitch hiking or or happily at his abode.

"I doubt you would. If you were one of those fans then you would have kept my ring no matter what I offered to you for its return." Jasper was smarter than he looked. He had a feeling that Felix was different from most fans, she didn't freak out about the fact that he had invited her to come hang with him for the day.

"Your right, the money would be lovely though." A small laugh slipped her lips, her face flustered in the dark of the hummer. This was so sereal.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Concert Rally(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus