Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give Your Characters Pokemon Typings!

Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

Colin's Dark/Fighting, representing his murderous insanity, demented paranoia, and iron will to keep fighting.
This looks like fun and I do love me some pokemon. Let's do this!

Aaron: Normal/Fire, because he's so normal! But he cooks with fire, putting his heart into every dish he places on the grill.

Cadence: Normal/Fairy, because she's just a normal girl, but she's also so sweet and adorable and soft and cuddly. Because she isn't the strongest physically but she has a big heart.

Cassandra: Psychic, because she can see into the future slightly so it fits in with her powers. Might also be Flying due to her will-o-the-wisp nature.

Deville: Dark/Ice, This was a hard one, but I feel the combination of darkness and ice really speaks to her cold and hardened heart. The hot flow of blood she's spilt cannot melt her frigid soul. All she knows and loves is the dark embrace of power and the emotionless pursuit of knowledge.

Evangaline: Fairy/Flying as a younger woman who eventually evolves into Fairy/Water as an older, more experienced woman. Both are kind and gentle and silly, but young Evy is flighty and looking to soar, where as older Evy has settled in to pour drinks and gentle advice into goblets for any that walk through her doors.

Inova: Dark/Fighting, Well, the Dark part is pretty self explanatory due to her race, and of course fighting as she is a well known and highly paid assassin.

Mao Ling: Steel/Flying, Spaceship mechanic! Enough said.

Neriah: Fire/Fighting, because she's a fiery red head with a temper to match who never passes up the opportunity for a good fight, verbal or physical. Or both!

Silva: Grass/Fairy, As a forest/forest deity, this one feels pretty self explanatory.

Gaia: Steel/Fighting, because she's a dwarf in plate mail that will absolutely kick your patooty, eh?

The Broken: Dark/Psychic, and yes, I know those are opposing types but there is at least one pokemon out there that has it and it really makes sense for her character. She was granted her powers by a terrible, unearthly darkness and the special ability granted to her was her ability to read and influence the feeble minds of men.

Valorie: Normal. She's completely normal. I don't know what you're talking about. She's the most normal woman in the world.

Winter: Fairy/Rock, This was a hard one, but she is specifically fae touched and I feel the rock element helps describe her stubborn nature as well as her ability to over come the elements and all manner of traps and crumbling ruins to find the artifact of her expedition! Adventure is out there!
This sounds rly fun!

Byron
Fairy.

Isaiah
Normal/Fighting.

Sebastian
Electric.

Vance
Dark/Psychic.
Zanza: Dark/Fire because those are his main elements
Meyneth: Fairy/Ice same reason plus fairy is the closest to light
Vanitas: Dark/Fairy or Ice/Fire, maybe even Steel/Dark due to him being a combo of Zanza and Meyneth plus his robot arm
Alvis: Normal but can change to any other type like Arceus because I have him as that similar god type thing
Oh, what fun!

Ghaurug: Dark. He is a vampire and a generally evil guy, so, y'know. I debated giving him Dark/Psychic because he is a mage, but I feel like his evil nature defines him more than his magic does. Ghost doesn't really fit his brand of undeath, so he gets plain Dark.

Cchaaneh: Dragon. While the varsit species as a whole would be Dragon/Psychic, Cchaaneh lacks any psychic abilities. Dragon should be self-explanatory, as they're a giant, hungry reptile.

Mia: Fairy/Dark. Fairy is most fitting for a young, innocent magical girl, but Mia is not your typical magical girl. She made a pact with eldritch entities from beyond this mortal realm, and as such her powers are tainted by their dark influence.
Oh this is kinda ironic

Myneria Shiryo: Ghost/Dark | She was originally an OC for a Pokemon RP on another forum, she was an elite fur member who specialized in Ghost and Dark type Pokemon.

Tempest Shimmersong: Fairy/Grass | She's a Petal Sprite, aka a plant fairy

Samirah Mulneth: Fighting/Steel | She a warrior slave, She wears armor, wields a sword, wears a collar and shackles.

Evangeline Winters: Electric/Fairy | As a DJ and Internet pop star it only makes since for the electric typing and fairy because how bright and colorful pop song music video are.
RpWarden

Well this is...gonna be fun

Mystic:Dragon Can be very chill but when angered goes full rage mode.He likes all dragon type Pokemon expect for a few.Mega evolution:Dragon/Fire

Max:Dark/Steel Max is can be usually be found roaming in city's.Always fools people to give him rare candy.Very stealthy at times but can be caught.
Mine would be a fighting/thunder type.
Well since two of my characters are fakemon, I'm going to do everyone else.

Glaceia: Ghost/Ice: She's a ghost who has cryokinetic powers.
Kariah: Fire/Fairy? This one's pretty tough since she's a holy goddess, so in terms of pokemon typings, I figured these two would be the most appropriate?
Kelmera: Water/Poison: She's a mermaid/kelpie hybrid who can manipulate water and her kelpie form has acid breath.
Rashinnu: Dark/Fire: Though she is a phoenix, she is a very disturbed one who became a genocidal maniac out of sheer anguish. Her fires also have dark magical properties so I just have to give her dark over flying because of that.
Ravona: Dark/Flying. She's a harpy which explains the flying type and she is a darker character, though not an evil one.
Sorea: Dragon/Electric: She's an eastern dragon who can create thunderstorms and has lightning breath. She could however be Dragon/Water since she can also just bring plain rain and has a strong connection to water.
Ukichi: Ghost/fire: While not actually a ghost, she is very attuned with the spirit world and can cast curses. Also as a kitsune, she has a very strong affinity with fire.
Valeana: Dark/flying: A mutated vampire with wings. Nuff said.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give Your Characters Pokemon Typings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus