Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings everyone!

Hey there,

I'm just making a post to introduce myself as per the home page's suggestion. I'm new to the site, obviously, but I've been roleplaying online and offline for about twelve years now and consider it a passion. I really like all the features of this site and once I got it all figured out I had a great time setting up my first character page. Currently most of my online roleplaying is done through Instant Messenger and Furcadia but I've had some great experiences in the past with forum roleplay so that's something I plan to look into that here very soon.

Anyways, hope to start meeting some of you soon and hear your thoughts and maybe even roleplay if there's any interest. See you around!
YO!
Welcome to RPR, this site is probably the best site to come to overall as there are many RPRs that have been RPing for years such as yourself and also newbies that join everyday. It's always nice to see a new face join the RPR empire.

Happy RPing
Welcome! As trippin just explained, this is a great site for rp'ing! I do hope you'll find your way here :)

one more thing, using a profile picture from one of my favorite anime allready makes me want to befriend you! :'D
ladyknight_oakheart Topic Starter

Thanks, DBT and Olthain! I've been enjoying myself so far. I find this place a lot better featured than most forum-based RP sites I've used in the past and between game tagging and groups and such it seems easy for a new player to find their way :). Also, nice to see you're a fan of Fate!
If you like the site, make sure to stop by kim and drop her a message! she puts a lot of effort in our role playing ^^
Welcome to RPR! :) I'm glad to see you're enjoying your stay! Did you know that when you click that big 'launch chat' button at the top of any thread, it automatically converts the thread to a real time chat box? Pretty awesome huh? I mention this because you said you've done most of your rping through messengers, so this is a pretty handy tool if you're used to more instantaneous roleplay.

Hope you continue to enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Welcome to RPR! I'm new-ish to the site myself, been on here for about a month, and I can say I've enjoyed every minute! Hope to see you around here in future!
ladyknight_oakheart Topic Starter

Thanks for that tip, Loki. That's a really neat feature!

Anyways, thanks for the welcomes, everyone, and I'll be sure to send a message Kim's way with my appreciation :).
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! :D I see you're all setup and nestled in by now. :) Still enjoying yourself? Any plans on expanding your character list in the future or do you tend to stick to just one character?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus