Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies

...and so we begin anew. For what is a beginning if not the end of that which comes before?

I am Raze. I like the name because its homonym is its antonym.
Creation and destruction as one and the same. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Long story short, I'm an avid and skilled roleplayer who never has enough time on his bloody hands for anything.
I've recently started shortening my posts pretty significantly so they don't take forever and a day.
I apparently have a knack for villainous, grab-the-reins types, though I do like to diversify.

Oh, also, I have a tiny spy camera in your room - hiding in the shadow between breaths.
*checks thoroughly for spy camera*

Boy, that thing is well hidden.

Anyways, welcome! I'm sure you'll find plenty of groups and players in need of a villain, as people willing to play a good villain tend to be less common in general. Whether you'd like to stick with that or branch out I'm sure you'll find plenty of activity and I hope you have a good time here. Welcome, again :).
Welcome to RPR Raze, your icon gave me a giggle. I really hope you enjoy your stay. Everyone here is really friendly, and a good villain is always exciting to see. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Oh man, dat icon. Lolololol!

Welcome to RPR Raze, I hope you will find people to play with that suit your desires! It's a wonderful community to be sure.
I really couldn't even read your introduction... your icon just... I can't stop staring at it... But, welcome? I think that is what this is all about.
Kim Site Admin

Hi there Raze! I very much like your intro (and your icon). Welcome to the site -- I am so so so very very very sympathetic to never having enough time on your bloody hands, and have taken to consigning myself to lightning rounds as my means of RP, as they are snappy and assure me I will be able to get an entire scene done in a night, for those very very rare nights that I have some hours to spare. Maybe we'll bump into one another in one of those one of these days. :)

In the meanwhile, welcome to the site, and feel free to ask questions! We're always very happy to help, and there aren't any bad questions. :)

P.S.: My tabletop gaming group shouts "Rocks fall, everyone dies" at least twice a night.
HA! Love the icon and now you have me thoroughly creeped out and paranoid now for cameras!!!! I hope you have fun here on RPR! You already made me and several others laugh, totally made my day too. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus