Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Eki

Hello, I'd like to tell you that I'm a good person. But I'm really not. My characters are usually sadistic and have an agenda all set for the occasion. But personally... no... that's really about it.

I hope I didn't scare you,
Eki~";
Welcome to RPR! There are players here of all different kinds and tastes. I'm sure you will find someone that will love to play with you.
Welcome to RPR! And don't worry, it takes a lot to scare me. XD
Welcome to RPR! There are so many different types of roleplayers here, I'm sure you'll find someone to play with that suits your style! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
Kim Site Admin

Every good RP needs a good villain. I very much suspect your characters will find themselves homes. :) Perhaps you could advertise their services of sowing destruction and terror in the RP discussion forums, and see who needs a nemesis? Or heck, a partner in crime...
Welcome to rpr Eki as for your sadistic character.....ooh hohoo wondrous villian will always have a home in my heart. I sorta have characters that can be both villians and heros depending on how they feel. So dont worry hopefully you didn't scare off people. But im sure you can always have a place after all, ever good rp story line needs to have a sadistic character to the plot. oh and before I get side tracked welcome and I give you best wishes in your rps, ^^
*rubs hands together* This is the exact kind of introduction I like so much! Muhahahaha! The evil laugh of doom shall rise up and overwhelm the masses! We NEED more sadistic characters in the world!

Oh also welcome! I do hope your characters cause plenty of shenanigans and you have a blast letting them do so!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus