Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Who is the real monster?(Open)

Kuro was simply in the woods at her camp site, stompin out the fire when she felt something painfully enter her back but it wasn't something to make a huge wound out of. She pulled out what it was and found it was a dart, but what was inside scared her more. She quickly turned back to see who was behind her and found one her master's huntsmen with a cocky grin on his face. She was starting to feel weak and sleepy, but she struggled to stay awake and alert.
"Don't try to resist, it is over, Kuro." He said as she had fallen to her knees, trying to stay strong but finally her body caved in and her world went black.

Once she had woken she looked around the room to see if anyone was around only to find out that she was in a cage in a lab. The scent of cold metal and chemicals filled her lungs and made her gag. She heard in the distance voices and could tell they were coming closer.
"Good job, she is finally caught!" She knew that voice anywhere, Wang Sakuranbo, her master and creator. She began to trash against the bars as they enter the room.
"Stop!" He yelled at her but she ignored him until he grabbed her by the throat. "You are not going anywhere anytime soon, we just got you back, we are not losing you again, Kuro." She glared at him, even with his hand on her windpipe.
"You wouldn't dare hurt me, I'm your only success in a long line of failures." She smriked as he let go of her neck, knowing that she was right.
"Yes, but you are also known as my monster. With having two different sides to you, you are forever marked as a monster, no longer a human being with a soul."
That knocked Kuro out of breath, she knew she had a soul but was she really a monster? It couldn't be! She didn't want to kill anyone unless she had her insane moments.
"I'm not the monster here, you are. You made me the way I am, instead of just letting me be as the human girl I once was!"
Wiliam 'willie' Foxt (played by shadow-warrior47)

"we are approaching Sakuranbo labs" said the the millitary helicopter pilot through the headsets. "Remember this is a stealth mission boys so we are sending only two men into the lab while the other two will be places 850 yards away for sniping measures, Willie you and Lt. Summers are going in." William lifted his head and nods in understanding. "Understood sir well make this operation nice and quiet, we don't want to wake the little babies." He says with a playful grin. "Alright boys move out!" Summers kicks down the rope and he and Wille begin their desent into the labratory outskirts.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro had heard the helicopter form above with her senistive ears, and noticed that her master hadn't heard them, neither did the huntsmen. She wondered what was going on but she kept quiet. She saw her master bring out a neddle and saw that it was filled with blood that was darker. "This is a sepical new DNA that I made myself, it genetically able to remove all weaknesses but the side effect is to remove emotional feelings and thoughts. Stay still, this won't hurt a bit." Kuro shook her head and moved away form the needle as much as she could. She might be mean at times but she rather keep her emotions and thoughts.
Jake Summers (played by shadow-warrior47)

At once Jake legs go of the rope his weapon is drawn, a scilenced FAL 3 round burst assault rifle. as he looks around he contacts the snipers " This is foxtrot 2-9 to freindly snipers we have somthing going on in the uppers levels were gonna need you to rake out the power" Jake's relpy was a simple "o.k" as the silent snipers fired 3 rounds into the power generator. Willie draws out is scilenced M16 " Whats with the sniping already?" he whispered. Jake shrugs " lights out buddy"

Wang almost had her when the lights went out, making him stopped trying to change her and wonder what was going on. "Go check on all the fuses and then the power generators." He told the huntsmen and he simply nodded and left. Kuro watched in silence as her master left the room to check on everything else in the house. With a quiet sigh of relief, she slumped back against her cage bars, ready to see what was going on.
Wiliam 'willie' Foxt (played by shadow-warrior47)

Willie gave Jake a look of understanding and nodded. "lets move out" Both of the Soldier enter the the door that took them into the stairway A. If they was gonna find anything that can the goverment can use to get the Japanese government to approve this mad scientist's assassination, it would be on the upper levels. Now all of a sudden Jake stops and does a hand signal that tells Willie that there is a enemy right by a door. Wille nods showing that he will deal with it. He peeks over the conor looking at the man who looks suprisingly like a hunter. Then in a instant Willie stabs the hunter in the back of the head killing him instantly.

Kuro listened closely to what was happening and watched as her master left the room as well. She was able to reach the new DNA and she mashed it against the hard floor, making sure that it will never be used. She looked back up to see the huntsmen be killed by some man that looked somewhat like a fox.
Rosellia (played by ShiningAngelOfDe)

When everybody was out of the helicopter, rose manuvered tge helicopter far enough not to be heard, but close enough to make a hastey retreat. She checked her watch every so often, waiting for them to come out again. mumbling to herself the amount of time left. "20 minutes left."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Who is the real monster?(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus