Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Re-introduction?

After looking at my awfully standoffish introduction post, (and weeping,) I've decided to give it another go.

Please accept this as my official introduction post, and disregard that horrible one.

Hey, RPR! I'm Oaky, the tree. I've role played for about three years now. It started out when I saw an idea for a game-based RP on a forum for the game! I quickly joined, and had loads of fun. After that, I had email RPs with friends, and eventually moved to a chat-based website known as CyberChat RP (a subdomain of what I now know to be The Nexxus, most famous for its website: The Keep.) One of my RP partners from there started using this wonderful tool for creating character profiles, and I decided that it was too cool to not pass up.

So now here I am, and I'm excited to be here! The community seems really cool, upbeat, and generally positive! Plus the moderators aren't complete jerks either! (XD)

I enjoy both long-term and short-term RP, with both having their perks. Long term RP with a group of friends concerning their characters and their development through their adventures together are really fun, as well as small escapades where two or three characters meet up and duke it out, or journey to find the treasure.

My preferred genres are Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, and Action/Adventure. (Indiana Jones style, baby!)

I can't wait to meet you all, and I'm so glad I found this awesome website!

Cheers,

~Oaky

[/endofficialintro]

So, there it is, in all its glory: What I really should have posted when I first joined. XD

Do you wish you could have introduced yourself better? Or was yours more like this guy?

Cheers, (for realsies this time,)

~Oaky
Kim Site Admin

Most dearest Oaky,

When I first welcomed you to the site, I did not yet know who or what I was welcoming. Now I know that you are one of the most startlingly mature, precocious and verdant young trees that I have met in quite some time. Having spied on your RP, I know that you are talented. Having talked with you OOC, I know that you are friendly, earnest and bright.

You didn't know it, but the entire time that you have been on the site, you have been introducing yourself to us little by little, and we all like what we see. :) I hope that you will be with us for a long time to come, and bringing your special brand of enthusiasm to our forums for us all to bask in.
Woah Oaky! I hail from CC and TheKeep as well! Maybe we have role played together before <3 I am glad you decided to stay on RPR, and very pleased to see that you've been having a lot of fun! :)
Most excellent re-introduction! Official post accepted! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Re-introduction?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus