Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

The Shadowmancer steps into the frame.
Takes a slight glance at everyone, grumbles, and then hovers in a sitting position.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise's sword was in his hands when the newcomer appeared, "What do you want?"

Snow grabbed the gem she found and summoned its bow. "Would you like me to make you into an ice sculpture?" Snow said this while smiling.
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

She nodded and smiled, “your welcome..” she glared over at Jessica who was making a face at her. She sensed another being and turned into a shadow, she appeared behind it. She conjured up her katana. “Who are you..?”
The Shadowmancer took the sword with his staff and flung it away.
"Don't cross me," he grumbled, "I see you are a shadow being too. I don't wan't to hurt you but I will gladly do so if I have to."
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise kept his eye on the newcomer, he kept his sword summoned, "You still did not answer my question, who are you?" his sword started to elongate when he through Cecilia's sword away.

Snow summoned her clones and they all flanked the shadowmancer. "What do you want here?"
"I am the Shadowmancer, Shadow Sorcerer," He replied flicking the little clones away, "I heard there was something going on about important gems around here."

The sword dissapered when the being touched it and reappeared into her hands,eyed the being.

Jessica summoned a sword of light that would hurt Cecilia and the shadowmancer, because it was made of light.
"That flimsy little sword wouldn't do a thing to my cloak, but my bare skin yes," He chuckled eyeing the sword.

She watched the shadowmancer and then looked at Jessica, backing up a little bit, so the light wouldn’t effect her.

Jessica smiled, “then we will just have to take the cloak..” she eyed the being.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow's clones reformed with their bows in hand. "My clones are not easily destroyed by magic. As for the gem part, you are looking at one of them now." She flexed her fingers and the gem could easily be seen in the center of the bow
Shadowmancer loomed over Jessica and raised his staff, "I don't think you want to do that."
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

“Then what are you doing here?” She pointed the sword at him.
"I heard something was going on with important gems around here," He replied.

She looked over at snow, and raised a eyebrow.

Jessica looked at the being then looked at snow quickly. “Ok....why do you care...”

Snow pulled her bow string back and an arrow formed in it, "You hurt her, I will hurt you." She smiled while she said it.

Blaise's eyes ignited and his sword changed from orange to blue.
"Number one, I heard the gems were strong. And number two, you hurt me, I send my whole shadow army on you," He raised his voice.

Snow smiled, "This is no ordinary bow, let's just say that if this arrow hits you, you would not have time to summon your army. Just look at that tree over there." She pointed at the tree she tested her bow on, it was still completely frozen.
"Funny thing is, arrows don't affect me," He said levitating the arrow over to himself and passing it through his chest a few times.

As soon as the arrow left the bow, the arrow melted and a new one formed in the bow. "Like I said before, this is not a normal bow." The gem was slightly glowing through her fingers.
"And like I said, I'm not a normal person."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus