Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

"That flimsy little sword wouldn't do a thing to my cloak, but my bare skin yes," He chuckled eyeing the sword.
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

She watched the shadowmancer and then looked at Jessica, backing up a little bit, so the light wouldn’t effect her.

Jessica smiled, “then we will just have to take the cloak..” she eyed the being.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow's clones reformed with their bows in hand. "My clones are not easily destroyed by magic. As for the gem part, you are looking at one of them now." She flexed her fingers and the gem could easily be seen in the center of the bow
Shadowmancer loomed over Jessica and raised his staff, "I don't think you want to do that."
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

“Then what are you doing here?” She pointed the sword at him.
"I heard something was going on with important gems around here," He replied.
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

She looked over at snow, and raised a eyebrow.

Jessica looked at the being then looked at snow quickly. “Ok....why do you care...”

Snow pulled her bow string back and an arrow formed in it, "You hurt her, I will hurt you." She smiled while she said it.

Blaise's eyes ignited and his sword changed from orange to blue.
"Number one, I heard the gems were strong. And number two, you hurt me, I send my whole shadow army on you," He raised his voice.

Snow smiled, "This is no ordinary bow, let's just say that if this arrow hits you, you would not have time to summon your army. Just look at that tree over there." She pointed at the tree she tested her bow on, it was still completely frozen.
"Funny thing is, arrows don't affect me," He said levitating the arrow over to himself and passing it through his chest a few times.

As soon as the arrow left the bow, the arrow melted and a new one formed in the bow. "Like I said before, this is not a normal bow." The gem was slightly glowing through her fingers.
"And like I said, I'm not a normal person."

She looked at Cecilia knowing he would be after the crystal that was ment for Cecilia.

Cecilia just watched everything unfold. She eyed the being
"I know what you're thinking about Jessica, and I'm not looking after any specific gem," He eyed Jessica

“Well that would be the only gem that would work for you...” she watched him closely.

"I guess I will show you why this is not a normal bow." The bow started to crack, then it shattered into throwing daggers made of ice, the gem on the hilt of the daggers. Snow's expression changed and a miniature blillzard formed around her face.
Shadowmancer wrote:
"I know what you're thinking about Jessica, and I'm not looking after any specific gem," He eyed Jessica
((Sorry I gotta sign off for now but I might be back later, this is really fun, cya))

((Ok, cya.))

((Alright bye))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus