Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

((Hi))
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

((Hi))

Snow walked out of her tent, and formed two tents of Snow and ice for Matt and Luna. Snow crawled back into her tent.

She laid down in her tent and conjured up a blanket and covered herself. She closed her eyes and began to doze off.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise was laying down in his tent. He was idly staring at the ceiling. Blaise did not put a blanket on him as his body temp keeps him warm during the night.

She had fallen asleep and the night had come and gone, the sun started to peak out over the trees, as morning now was here.

Blaise was already out of his tent and he was messing around with the fire.

Snow literally jumped out of her tent and skidded to a stop right in front of Cecilia's tent. She started to yip happily.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up making the tent and blanket disappear, she stood up, “hey snow...”

Jessica was already up packing her stuff as she watched snow wake Cecilia up.

Snow's tent fell away into a pile of snow before disappearing completely. "Hi! It is almost time for adventure!" She jumped into the air and started to run around the campsite.

Blaise snapped his fingers and a fireball formed around his tent. It shrunk and floated into his pocket. Blaise held his hand over the fire and it got sucked into his hand. He did not look exhausted after he did that.

She didn’t have anything to do so she leaned against a tree and watched them.

Jessica walked up to her and grabbed her wrist, “cmon..” she said to Cecilia, cecilia followed her, she brought Cecilia to Blaise, “help out your boyfriend...” Cecilia’s face went slightly red, “do you need help?” Cecilia asked.
((Can I still join in?? I'm new here and I'm looking for an awesome fantasy roleplay like this one))

((Ya))

((You can join if you want.))

Blaise looked at her and stood up, "No I am good, the fire is already put out and my tent is taking care of." He patted his leather jacket's pocket. " But thanks for asking Cecil."
The Shadowmancer steps into the frame.
Takes a slight glance at everyone, grumbles, and then hovers in a sitting position.

Blaise's sword was in his hands when the newcomer appeared, "What do you want?"

Snow grabbed the gem she found and summoned its bow. "Would you like me to make you into an ice sculpture?" Snow said this while smiling.

She nodded and smiled, “your welcome..” she glared over at Jessica who was making a face at her. She sensed another being and turned into a shadow, she appeared behind it. She conjured up her katana. “Who are you..?”
The Shadowmancer took the sword with his staff and flung it away.
"Don't cross me," he grumbled, "I see you are a shadow being too. I don't wan't to hurt you but I will gladly do so if I have to."

Blaise kept his eye on the newcomer, he kept his sword summoned, "You still did not answer my question, who are you?" his sword started to elongate when he through Cecilia's sword away.

Snow summoned her clones and they all flanked the shadowmancer. "What do you want here?"
"I am the Shadowmancer, Shadow Sorcerer," He replied flicking the little clones away, "I heard there was something going on about important gems around here."

The sword dissapered when the being touched it and reappeared into her hands,eyed the being.

Jessica summoned a sword of light that would hurt Cecilia and the shadowmancer, because it was made of light.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus