Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

Ryò chuckled as he shrugged, picking up the glowing ruby crystal which was glowing as if a flame were in its heart. "Interesting. Admittedly, from what I can tell, only the user will know what the test is. Since the Rekka no Yoroì has never reacted to me, i have no idea what sort of test it may give. For all I know, it could be the predecessor showing up... at least that's what I experienced with the Tenkū no Yoroì," he said wryly.
m4zKt8H.jpg
"Busoù Rekka, Dao Jìn," he intoned, flicking the crystalline sphere which flared brightly before the glow faded to reveal the armor crouched in a ready stance.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise nodded, "The armor does look cool, and it is the color of fire." He looks over at Ryo, "Do you know if it can morph with its user or not, as you saw in the battle with the Wraith I can morph into a phoenix when I want to, I normally use that form for battles. I do get a drawback though, I can only be in my phoenix form for 30 minutes and then I have too wait another 30 minutes till I can change back into it."

Ryò shrugged. "It's possible. Admittedly, my predecessor with the Tenkū no Yoroì admitted that he and his allies didn't know everything about the armors," he said wryly.
m4zKt8H.jpg

"Ok. I guess I will give the test a try no harm in trying it out. So what am I supposed to do?"

Ryò shrugged. "Touch the armor. If it accepts you... you'll gain the subarmor... essentially dense body armor," he said dryly.
m4zKt8H.jpg

Blaise nodded and walked over to the armor. He put his hand on the armor and waited.

Ryò saw Blaise's eyes dull slightly before his gaze sharpened, spotting a flicker on Blaise's forehead. It was a kanji he recognized... .
m4zKt8H.jpg
Almost the same moment, the armor exploded into a fireball.

When the armor exploded into a fireball, Blaise did not flinch. He kept his hand exactly where it has been. The flames do not even leave burn marks on his hand.

Ryò could see the flames swirling wildly before they were absorbed, revealing the gunmetal gray and deep crimson colors of the subarmor.

m4zKt8H.jpg

Blaise, keeping his hand on the armor, looks at it and says, "Hello there."

Ryò snickered as he cocked his head, noticing that the armor was shimmering off motes of deep ruby and orange light.

Blaise keeps his hand on the armor and looks where the face is.

Ryò wasn't very surprised when the subarmor exploded into streams of bright crimson flames, winding around Blaise's forearm before cooling into its dormant form.
x354-q80.jpg
He glanced at Snow, not surprised she had grabbed one of the banana splits when they weren't looking. "You know, I wouldn't be surprised if the Suikō no Yoroi responded to her. Ice is, after all, one form of water," he remarked wryly.

Blaise did not flinch when the armor burst into flames and wrapped around his forearm. Once it was done Blaise lowered his arm back to his side.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow looked over at Ryo, "I am good, I am an assassin and having armor would not be very sneaky. Plus, I can do this." A layer of ice covered Snow, it morphed into an almost ninja like outfit. Then a miniature blizzard wrapped around Snow's mouth, the blizzard not making a sound. "In this form almost nothing can hear me exept those I wont to hear me." She says in her normal voic but the blizzard around her face made it sound like a whisper.
Lilith (played by A_Girl)

Hello))

Ryò shrugged slightly. "And if we encounter creatures that rely on other things than sound?" he deadpanned.

"I can do this." Two clones formed of ice and snow appeared on either side of Snow "These clones copy everything about me, smell, heat signature, and appearance with color and all. I can switch between my clones when I want too." as she was explaining her clones they also started to talk in sync with her it also sounded like her voice came from the clones as well.

Ryò tilted his head, thinking. "How are you at picking up on illusions?" as he spoke, he unfurled his wings, the golden pair rippling with amber light.

It cast a visual illusion on whomever saw the light that he was in the same place when he wasn't. In truth, he was leaning against a tree a few feet behind both of them, eating his own banana split.

Snow's eyes started to glow an icy blue, she saw through the illusion and made one of her clones appear behind Ryo. She then swapped places with it. "Illusions have no effect on a spirit." Snow said, in a voice that was not her own. The voice sounded way too calm and collected to be Snow's voice as her voice is normally energetic and and very hyper.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus