Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow looked over at Ryo, "I am good, I am an assassin and having armor would not be very sneaky. Plus, I can do this." A layer of ice covered Snow, it morphed into an almost ninja like outfit. Then a miniature blizzard wrapped around Snow's mouth, the blizzard not making a sound. "In this form almost nothing can hear me exept those I wont to hear me." She says in her normal voic but the blizzard around her face made it sound like a whisper.
Lilith (played by A_Girl)

Hello))

((Ello))
Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

Ryò shrugged slightly. "And if we encounter creatures that rely on other things than sound?" he deadpanned.

"I can do this." Two clones formed of ice and snow appeared on either side of Snow "These clones copy everything about me, smell, heat signature, and appearance with color and all. I can switch between my clones when I want too." as she was explaining her clones they also started to talk in sync with her it also sounded like her voice came from the clones as well.

Ryò tilted his head, thinking. "How are you at picking up on illusions?" as he spoke, he unfurled his wings, the golden pair rippling with amber light.

It cast a visual illusion on whomever saw the light that he was in the same place when he wasn't. In truth, he was leaning against a tree a few feet behind both of them, eating his own banana split.

Snow's eyes started to glow an icy blue, she saw through the illusion and made one of her clones appear behind Ryo. She then swapped places with it. "Illusions have no effect on a spirit." Snow said, in a voice that was not her own. The voice sounded way too calm and collected to be Snow's voice as her voice is normally energetic and and very hyper.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise's eyes started glowing a bright orange when the illusion happened.

Ryò smirked fractionally, his irises deepening in color from a warm lavender-amethyst tone with a thin ring of amber to a deep cobalt-indigo tone, his pupils narrowing to golden amber slits. "So you have a companion as well," his voice soft and imperious, much like an empress on her throne, as it held distinct feminine tones to it.

A small smirk crossed the angelic warrior's face as his deep indigo-purple wings rustled, dark purplish black motes of energy flickering in the air. His canines and incisors were slightly longer than normal, roughly a eighth of an inch and a quarter inch respectively.

The spirit that was now controlling Snow smirked, though Ryo could not see it because of the blizzard still covering her face. "Glad to see that there is another spirit here. I am Glacia the ancient spirit of ice and snow, the sworn enemy of the demon king. That spirit over there," Snow points over at Blaise who's eyes are still glowing and is looking over at them, "Is the ancient spirit of fire and lava. His name is Sooth."

The spirit allowed a small smirk cross Ryò's face. "I am Seară Karmus, the spirit of the Night and Dreams," she purred, manipulating Ryò's fingers to brush Snow's aura for a moment. "You chose an intriguing host, dear Glacia. More intriguing is that my host's grandmother was one of my few chosen avatars in this plane, though he does not know this," she remarked.

Though her abilities could appear quite dark in nature, darkness in itself did not equal malicious evil.

Glacia's aura was as soothing as a tranquil snowy landscape. "I Chose this body at the beginning of humanity and every thousand years I, this host and Sooth along with his host will keep coming back to battle the demon king Molrg, who is also resurrected every thousand years. This cycle will continue until Molorg wins the battle against us and destroys this planet. Until that time comes me and my host will keep coming back for all eternity, along with Sooth and his host."

Sooth used Blaise's body and walked over to the group, with his aura being as raging as a plant filled with erupting volcanoes. "As long as you do not turn on us we will stay with you, but I will be keeping an eye on you and your aura to make sure nothing happens. to me, my host, or my friends."

Seară Karmus rolled her eyes. "Really? You assume that i would ally myself with that trash? Just because my abilities are darker than some does not make me malicious. If anything, I am more concerned with making sure the darker Nightmare Forces remain suppressed rather than active and rampant in the dream realms," she said dryly. Her tone made it obvious that she regarded the demon king as little more than a petulant child, yet nonetheless a potential danger.

Sooth replied, "You never know. You would be surprised how many other people with spirits have helped us. Then most of them betrayed us, of course after the first time we have been careful and I have been keeping a watch on them. However most of the spirits betrayed us in the middle of a fight where their powers would be useful. Anyway, as you can see, since we are here it means that we hae overcomed the challenges and will have to face even more."

Seară Karmus shrugged. "My powers are more attuned to balancing darkness and light through dreams, than destructive means, though I'm no slouch at combat magic," she deadpanned. "Betrayal, however, especially the betrayal of those whom see one as trusted allies... is extremely distasteful to me," she remarked coolly.

Sooth nodded, "Still you never know. Best to be safe than sorry. Now can you stop the Illusion? Cause I want to wake up my host's mind, but I and Glacia cannot wake them up when an Illusion is going on."

Seară Karmus cocked an eyebrow at the fire elemental's comment. "It is merely a visual illusion. I believe the human expression is 'smoke and mirrors' with more emphasis on the latter," she commented dryly. She sighs as she dismissed the double, which dissolved into motes of golden and amber light.

Sooth shrugged, "It does not matter, any kind of Illusion puts our hosts' mind to sleep and has us come out until the Illusion is gone." As Sooth is talking his voice slowly starts to fade away. Blaise's eyes return to normal and he looks around a bit, "I guess Sooth paid a visit to you."

Snow's eyes also return to normal, "So, did you like meeting Glacia?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus