Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Eladriyel (played by Fairydust_glasses)

(Ah ok)
Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

Ryò tilted his head slightly in interest. "That does intrigue me, though I have no idea how well I'd be at cooking," he said softly as he shrugged.

(Been a bit busy recently. Both with online and IRL.)
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

((That is fine, I just do not know if the adventure will start, because the person that kind of started the adventure for us has not been on in awhile))

"It does not matter how good or bad you are at something, some master chefs probably started out just like you, only knowing how to cook one thing. You never know how good you will be at something if you do not try other things"

Ryò smirked slowly as he shrugged. "I found out by accident that my mother's great-grandmother is a particular deity," he deadpanned nonchalantly. The deity in question was a Shinto goddess.

"That is pretty interesting. The spirit that resides inside me used to be a god. He was the god of fire and lava but now he is the ancient spirit of fire and lava."

Ryò shrugged thoughtfully. "Only gods of fire I know of are Homusubi and Agni," he said dryly. The Shinto god Homusubi was also known as Kagetsuchi.

Blaise nodded, "Sooth gave up being a god to protect the world, the other gods stripped him of his god status and, intentionally, forgot about him. Sooth has been on this planet and inside of me for a long time."

Ryò looked thoughtful. "So it's likely he was, going by mythology, killed?" he murmured softly. That would fit Kagutsuchi.

Blaise shrugged, "Most people here do not even know about the gods of the past, their names lost in history Sooth and Glacia are the only ones that have showed themselves at the moment."

Ryò rolled his shoulders. "And Seară, of course, though I get the feeling she's a shy goddess," he said dryly.

((You can join in if you want.))

Blaise shrugged, "Gods and goddesses personalities tend to reflect their powers. Sooth controls fire so he gets very angry easily. Glacia controls ice so she is very chill and calm."

Ryò shrugged thoughtfully. "I don't know what Seară is even a goddess of," he said softly as he exhaled slowly. "Why don't we see this camp of yours?"

"Alright, follow me." He turned towards Snow, "Hey Snow, we are heading over to the camp. Come if you want to." He then turned towards the nearby forest and walked into the forest.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow heard Blaise and followed him into the forest.

Ryò chuckled as he followed, though he did notice that Snow seemed distracted. "You're very beautiful, Snow," he said softly as he smiled faintly.

((Snow is not distracted, she is an assassin and is always aware of her surroundings. Can you please stop trying to dictate what my characters do.))

Snow turned and looked at Ryo, "Thanks, but I am not interested in anyone at the moment. I hope we can still be friends." She said this with a smile.

(Ryò doesn't know that and I'm going from his perspective.)

Ryò shrugged. "Meh, I wouldn't know much about that. Never had too many friends," he commented.

"We are still friends then." Snow says as she turns around and keeps walking.
As they walk they come to a clearing with a tent set up and a fire pit with some stones surrounding it.

He looked around curiously. Ryò shrugged slightly. "I know it doesn't really matter how big the camp is. If anything, the smaller it is, the less it would draw attention. Although that same fact does mean unsavory characters might see it as an easier target," his voice was low and soft.

((Sure you can join, we are currently in a forest at Blaise's camp))

Blaise chuckled, "You have no idea, but tge ones that do come deal with an angry spirit, as they normally come at night and Sooth is always awake and alert, as soon as he senses someone that he does not recognize he takes control and chases the intruder out of the camp site with a couple scorch marks. Plus I am constantly moving my camping site so it gets hard for people to track me."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus