Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow starts to giggle from where she is, "Relax it was only one of my clones. I just wanted to see your reaction and it was pretty funny, I am a bit of a prankster, and by a bit, I mean a whole lot."
luna (played by dovestar)

"Don't do that," she growled. "I have a past."
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow's ears drooped a bit, "Oh. sorry, I did not know."
Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

Seară Karmus smiled faintly as Snow spoke. "I would like that," she said softly.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise chuckled a bit, "A party? I have not had one of those in a long time. I think the last time I had a party was after defeating Molorg for the third or fourth time. Anyway if you are up for a challenge we could see how long you could last my spicy food contest. My spicey food will make your tongue feel like it is melting."

Seară Karmus smirked slowly as she shrugged, letting her host surface at last; she had noticed that he hadn't been sleeping well at all. "We will see, though... ugh... damn... I'm starving," he muttered with a grimace as his stomach rumbled loudly.

He had an extremely accelerated metabolism, hence his large appetite.

"If you want me and Snow both know how to cook. Her, pastries, me, spicy food. We could take you to our camp and get some food going. The only question would be if you wanted something sweet or spicy."

Ryò shrugged thoughtfully. "What if it was both sweet and spicy?" he deadpanned nonchalantly. "I'll admit that the only thing I can reliably cook is fish over a campfire," he sighed.

Blaise shrugged, "That could work. we would just have to go and gather the ingredients. Also, I or Snow can teach you how to cook if you want."
Eladriyel (played by Fairydust_glasses)

(Is it too late for me to join this?)

((I am not sure if this RP is dead or not, but you are free to respond if you want.))
Eladriyel (played by Fairydust_glasses)

(Ah ok)

Ryò tilted his head slightly in interest. "That does intrigue me, though I have no idea how well I'd be at cooking," he said softly as he shrugged.

(Been a bit busy recently. Both with online and IRL.)

((That is fine, I just do not know if the adventure will start, because the person that kind of started the adventure for us has not been on in awhile))

"It does not matter how good or bad you are at something, some master chefs probably started out just like you, only knowing how to cook one thing. You never know how good you will be at something if you do not try other things"

Ryò smirked slowly as he shrugged. "I found out by accident that my mother's great-grandmother is a particular deity," he deadpanned nonchalantly. The deity in question was a Shinto goddess.

"That is pretty interesting. The spirit that resides inside me used to be a god. He was the god of fire and lava but now he is the ancient spirit of fire and lava."

Ryò shrugged thoughtfully. "Only gods of fire I know of are Homusubi and Agni," he said dryly. The Shinto god Homusubi was also known as Kagetsuchi.

Blaise nodded, "Sooth gave up being a god to protect the world, the other gods stripped him of his god status and, intentionally, forgot about him. Sooth has been on this planet and inside of me for a long time."

Ryò looked thoughtful. "So it's likely he was, going by mythology, killed?" he murmured softly. That would fit Kagutsuchi.

Blaise shrugged, "Most people here do not even know about the gods of the past, their names lost in history Sooth and Glacia are the only ones that have showed themselves at the moment."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus