Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

Ryò rolled his shoulders. "And Seară, of course, though I get the feeling she's a shy goddess," he said dryly.
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

((is this an open rp?))
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

((You can join in if you want.))

Blaise shrugged, "Gods and goddesses personalities tend to reflect their powers. Sooth controls fire so he gets very angry easily. Glacia controls ice so she is very chill and calm."

Ryò shrugged thoughtfully. "I don't know what Seară is even a goddess of," he said softly as he exhaled slowly. "Why don't we see this camp of yours?"

"Alright, follow me." He turned towards Snow, "Hey Snow, we are heading over to the camp. Come if you want to." He then turned towards the nearby forest and walked into the forest.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow heard Blaise and followed him into the forest.

Ryò chuckled as he followed, though he did notice that Snow seemed distracted. "You're very beautiful, Snow," he said softly as he smiled faintly.

((Snow is not distracted, she is an assassin and is always aware of her surroundings. Can you please stop trying to dictate what my characters do.))

Snow turned and looked at Ryo, "Thanks, but I am not interested in anyone at the moment. I hope we can still be friends." She said this with a smile.

(Ryò doesn't know that and I'm going from his perspective.)

Ryò shrugged. "Meh, I wouldn't know much about that. Never had too many friends," he commented.

"We are still friends then." Snow says as she turns around and keeps walking.
As they walk they come to a clearing with a tent set up and a fire pit with some stones surrounding it.

He looked around curiously. Ryò shrugged slightly. "I know it doesn't really matter how big the camp is. If anything, the smaller it is, the less it would draw attention. Although that same fact does mean unsavory characters might see it as an easier target," his voice was low and soft.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((I bet I’m really late but can I join??))

((Sure you can join, we are currently in a forest at Blaise's camp))

Blaise chuckled, "You have no idea, but tge ones that do come deal with an angry spirit, as they normally come at night and Sooth is always awake and alert, as soon as he senses someone that he does not recognize he takes control and chases the intruder out of the camp site with a couple scorch marks. Plus I am constantly moving my camping site so it gets hard for people to track me."
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

Cecilia had turned herself into a shadow as she roamed the forest, not knowing what was out there, she was gliding through the forest when she spotted a camp, she paused for a second watching the people in the camp silently

As Blaise was talking Sooth started to tell him something. One of Blaise's eyes started to gloe a bright orange. Blaise started to look around and saw something off with one of the shadows, it had a human shape to it. Sooth started to speak, "I can see you in the shadows over there, why not show yourself."

She glided swiftly out still in her shadow form, she was now in front of him, she was curious on how he would react if she stayed in her shadow form

Sooth spoke first, his voice sounded a bit angry, "Well at least you are not hiding anymore. My name is Sooth ancient spirit of fire and lava." Then Blaise spoke, his voic sounded calm put could easily change to anger, "I am Blaise, wielder and manipulator of fire."

“I’m Cecilia, Bender and wielded of the wind and sky...” she spoke softly, she looked at them hesitating, but then she changed to her normal self, reveling she was a elf, she wore a simple black dress and she had white hair and sky blue eyes.

Snow heard a new voice and looked over at the new comer, she walked over her fox tail waving around. One of her eyes started to glow an icy blue. The spirit in her talled first, her voice calm and collected, "Hello their Cecilia, I am Glacia the ancient spirit of snow and ice. Nice yo meet you." Then Snow talked, her voice is as hyper and excited as could be, "Hi there! I am Snow, wielder and manipulator of snow."

She turned and raised a eyebrow and waved, “hello....” she let out a small smile, and nodded to her, she then looked between them, not knowing what to say

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus