Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Voting on suggestions

I actually have a suggestion for the suggestion forum itself - I thought it might be a more useful idea to implement a voting system and give people the ability to vote or downvote suggestions. this will make it easier to sort out which ideas are most popular with the community, especially because it's difficult to tell how many +1s are on a post due to some of the extensive discussions that happen.

to prevent people from submitting the same ideas over and over, there could be an 'in development' section to let people know what is being planned. I have seen the same ideas pop up a lot where Kim has said she plans it for the future, but people don't see and post about it more (character drafts is a popular one), so it would save some clutter on the forum.
Kim Site Admin

We actually had these features, for many years, in a development log. I de-activated it because I found I was failing to keep it up to date with what was actually being worked on, what had been completed, etc.
khaellar Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
We actually had these features, for many years, in a development log. I de-activated it because I found I was failing to keep it up to date with what was actually being worked on, what had been completed, etc.

oh, okay! wow, that's ironic. sorry ^^'.
Kim Site Admin

Don't be sorry! Some of the features there were very good. :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Voting on suggestions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus