Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » OPEN Uncovered Destines : A Witcher Fant (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hi i like splatoon
yeah most of these chats are dead
EldrweirGemini Topic Starter

dray wrote:
This sounds like a lot of fun! I've not got a very deep understanding of the series (mostly just watching the show and occasionally watching friends play). Since I'm only just returning to RPR, I don't have any premade characters ready to adapt, however I think a healer might be nice to try? Feel free to message me (and anyone else you loop into the narrative! I'd be happy to set up threads between different players in the same game.)

Lemme know what your thoughts are for who you want to play. I'll do some research into what I can expect from doing the healy thing. :)

(Edited to add: whoops, I missed the rest of the convo. I'll take a look at the forum thread, too. I'm used to rping in dm's)

Oh don’t worry about that thread! I wanted to start a new one to see if I could get a group going. Are you still interested? I love the idea of a healer character.

I want to make a couple new characters for this RP so I’m really in a big mood.

Master_hoodie wrote:
yeah most of these chats are dead

Sorry? This is an ad for a Witcher RP if you’re interested.
I'm totally interested. :) Either a little group play or a 1x1 is good by me. Been a while since I've RPed but I think I can get the wheels turning again pretty quickly.

What do you think of a healer who escaped a swamp hag as a child with some kind of powers? She can use them to help others, but she has to be careful as it draws the attention of the non-human creatures around her... so she usually bases most of her craft on nature lore and potions. Not sure how to make a narrative start to this, but if you've got an idea of how she could fit into a new group I'm all for filling in the gaps.
EldrweirGemini wrote:
dray wrote:
This sounds like a lot of fun! I've not got a very deep understanding of the series (mostly just watching the show and occasionally watching friends play). Since I'm only just returning to RPR, I don't have any premade characters ready to adapt, however I think a healer might be nice to try? Feel free to message me (and anyone else you loop into the narrative! I'd be happy to set up threads between different players in the same game.)

Lemme know what your thoughts are for who you want to play. I'll do some research into what I can expect from doing the healy thing. :)

(Edited to add: whoops, I missed the rest of the convo. I'll take a look at the forum thread, too. I'm used to rping in dm's)

Oh don’t worry about that thread! I wanted to start a new one to see if I could get a group going. Are you still interested? I love the idea of a healer character.

I would love to join if you are still looking. I have Larisa who could be a Sorceress. Then there is Velich who would be a Witcher.

dray wrote:
I'm totally interested. :) Either a little group play or a 1x1 is good by me. Been a while since I've RPed but I think I can get the wheels turning again pretty quickly.

What do you think of a healer who escaped a swamp hag as a child with some kind of powers? She can use them to help others, but she has to be careful as it draws the attention of the non-human creatures around her... so she usually bases most of her craft on nature lore and potions. Not sure how to make a narrative start to this, but if you've got an idea of how she could fit into a new group I'm all for filling in the gaps.
EldrweirGemini wrote:
dray wrote:

That sounds amazing! I think that would be a very interesting character to interact with.

I would love to have a smallish group of people for this RP. Eventually I’m interested in creating a new Discord server dedicated to the witcher.

encre wrote:
I would love to join if you are still looking. I have Larisa who could be a Sorceress. Then there is Velich who would be a Witcher.

I’m still looking for players to join.

Both of those characters sound like they’d fit in perfectly.

I’d like to see if there are anymore people willing to join and see if you guys would like me to open a thread or a Discord server.
Hm, I'm not on discord that often and don't think I can commit to taking RP offsite. (I find it difficult to tell what I need to keep track of and wind up not checking new notifs because there's so much going on between different servers, and I've reached about max capacity over there!)

I'm more interested in 1x1 or very small contained threads right now so I can be able to respond more quickly and not get my wires crossed on focus/attention, so I'm posting to let you know I'm still interested, but think the play-styles won't mesh well at the moment. I apologize for that!
I’m fine with discord or on site, it’s really up to whoever else joins.
Lilly (played anonymously)

I just recently added this character on here, and I'm itching to use her. I was thinking, that since she has a dimensional traveling ability, that perhaps she could have ended up in this world where this takes place? I don't know anything about this series really, except for that song Lullaby of Woe. I could learn along with my character. Before I decide anything, is this a one on one, or is this a group RP? I would prefer a one on one.
I have a character I made for a Witcher related rp some time ago. I'm a big fan of the series... the games, at least. I never bothered with the books. If you're still looking for someone to roleplay with for this concept, hit me up on Discord, ShinyHappyFitsOfRage#0361.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » OPEN Uncovered Destines : A Witcher Fant (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus