Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Helloooooo there!!!!!!!!

Hey there! Name's Becky, I go by Becky lol. I've been role playing since eighth grade and it's been quite awhile since my last game. Not really sure how good I am anymore lol.

Let's see...

I paint, draw, and as of last week, I sculpt. I have a basset hound, two cats, and as of Saturday, I have two pomeranian pug yorkie something else mix puppies lol. Love them all. Got my own personal petting zoo going on here!!

Anyway. Really hoping I'm not TOO rusty at this shindig! Nice to meet y'all!!
Welcome Becky! Everyone here is really helpful so if you need anything to help get back into the swing of RPing I am sure any of us would be willing to lend a hand. :) I hope you enjoy your stay here!

--TBS
TheLily

I like your spunk. Not a lot of females would dare use a name that implies male :D Welcome to RPR, I'm sure you'll fit in fine.
Jetticus

You guys will like her, she's awesome.
Nice to meet you Becky! You should have a ton of fun here on RPR! If you want to go over to the RP Discussion page you might very well find an rp to jump in and get your feet wet again on! I took a peek at Lumen, LOVE THE NAME! Also rangers are awesome! <3 The Fantasy Roleplay forum might be just up your alley! And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! We have a VERY friendly mod staff and most users are up for a good answer or two. ;)
Welcome to RPR Becky ( and your small menagerie of animals as well)!! <3 I'm sure you'll find exactly what you are looking for here!
Hi, Welcome to Rpr. This is one of the friendliest RP communities I've ever been in I think you'll fit in nicely :)
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! Any amount of rust can be cleaned off, and we're all friendly and patient while you get your groove back. :)

Also: Basset hounds are amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. They may be my favorite kind of dog.
Kim wrote:
Hi there! Any amount of rust can be cleaned off, and we're all friendly and patient while you get your groove back. :)

Also: Basset hounds are amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. They may be my favorite kind of dog.

No poodles?!! And bassets are so cool!
Welcome to RPR Becky! I love animals and thing it's awesome you've got your own petting zoo going! I hope you stick around and that you have loads of fun here, as you can see this community rocks! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
z0mb13k1ng Topic Starter

Haha thanks for makig me feel so welcome, guys!! This makes me excited to join!!
z0mb13k1ng Topic Starter

Lol and my basset is the cutest. She's the runt so she's not as bulky as a normal basset hound and she's a total wimp. XD
Kim Site Admin

z0mb13k1ng wrote:
Lol and my basset is the cutest. She's the runt so she's not as bulky as a normal basset hound and she's a total wimp. XD

Pictures? :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Helloooooo there!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus