Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Hated Government (OPEN)

Lady Cafe (played by Crimson)

Febuary 2, 4098
Title: Devastating wars

The raging flames of war stung my cheeks and hands, the smoke was thick and unbearable to breathe. The sound of pure slaughter filled the air, as did the sight sicken my mind. My husband lay dead, sprawled across the ground, blood seeking from his mouth and his head. I blinked and soon shut my eyes so I wouldn't dare see what else war had to do with it. Technollogy these days had been so advanced that the government was able to see and hear everything we do, so I kept a notepad to right down all my secrets,like this one.
It's not secret to find out that all this time, a president named James Davison had been planning to distroy our country for such a long time. I didn't like him when he was first elected, getting Jundia into wars with places we had no business being in. I tried to warn people but my words were never listened to. Hah...Look what's happening now. I am under my sleeping chamber, righting in a note book made in 2012.

March 18, 4098
Title:Pain upon new

What I have feared has come true. I have no choice but to use this technology all the time, like a computer that I have no choice but to use twenty-four/seven. This piece of technological equipment must be charged and taken care of at all times...because it is my two legs and left arm. I miss being able to feel the soft grass of the garden spring between my toes, and I miss playing games with my friend...who is no longer here. It's obvious to say, I am a cyborg now...never thought it would happen.
I work at a Café east along the old blood river. It was called the blood river because the water was filled with the blood of the war that had happened about a year ago.
I sell sweets, coffee, doughnuts, and more. I wouldn't prefer to work here, but the government has forced me to, but I do believe....there are other places in the world that could free me...I believe that there is a place of salvation. It all seems but a dream.

April 5, 4098
Tittle:Not right...

I think there may be something wrong with my new arms and legs. They keep glowing whenever I touch a knife, or hand my father a gun. It's weird. Anyway...I just can't forget how I got these arms and legs away.
During the war, I had to get out of my home and leave my husband's body there. It pained me to do that. I began running to the nearest woods but...I didn't make it so far. I ran into a trap that chopped my legs off. I fell back bleeding and screaming in pain...but I had fell back on another tap that had severed my left arm. I layed there until governmental personal found me and fixed me up...

The pain will never leave my body.

The scent of warm coffee with a dash of cinnamon filled the Cafe called, 'La-La-Lady Cafe'.
A female moving quick filled the empty glass cups with the sweet solution and all the men around her would smile and thank her warmly, paying her something called 'Platnums.' That's what they would utilize for money. Everything was great and happy in that place until a Governmental fource came in and order a creamed coffee. She did her best, her not knowing how to prepare that one cup so well.
She tried her best and handed it to the gentalman. She soon felt a slap go across her face and a splash of warm liquid following.

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PREPARE A DRINK YOU, SHOKE," the male scolded and cracked his knuckles.

"I-I'm sorry," the young female pleaded, "I'll try to make another one, just give me a minute..."

"No! You don't deserve to live here. Everyone here must be perfect or they will be sentenced to death!"

The laws there were a little harsh and unreasonable, but laws were laws.
The male pulled out a gun with glowing blue markings all around it as he put It to her head. Tears arose in the young ladie's eyes, the other men only watching in sorrow, her metal arm gripping the apron on her stomach.
Was this it? Was she really about to be sentenced to death?";
Subject 00013 (played by Oaky)

This, ladies and gents, is what we as civilized people like to call "Overcriminalization." Obscure laws demanding everyone to be perfect simply do nothing but cause harm and sorrow.

Thankfully, Experiment 00019 didn't like obscure laws demanding impossible things of its followers.

He even went so far as to consider himself outside or above the law.

What was once a normal human being, sitting quietly and drinking Cocoa was suddenly covered in a massive suit of armor. Before the other man could even blink, The Juggernaut had his hands about the other male's neck.

A metallic voice rang out from within the visorless helmet.

"Pull that trigger and I can guarantee you a one-way ticket to hell."
Lady Cafe (played by Crimson) Topic Starter

The young miss of the cafe blinked, her happy to see another Shoke. A Shoke would me someone who would be a rebel or outlaw, someone who would find the laws to be idiotic. The male had dropped his gun and gave a 'Im gonna get you,' look. Her left robotic arm made a light scrape sound across the floor as she struggled to her feet and backed away more. There was only worry in her light blue eyes as she watched Expiriment 00019.

"Damn female, getting ME into such troubles....ugh, I dislike that a lot!" The male from the government pulled out a switchblade and made a stupid choice of throwing it at the female's stomach, her wincing loudly.

She made a light wince as she pressed her back closer to the wall. The governmental man also tried to take his second blade and plunge it through this...Shoke's stomach.

"Good boy." The Experiment let go of the man's throat, before seeing him throw the knife. The second knife would not effect the armor at all.

"Wrong move."

Grabbing the man's head, Juggernaut pulled up his knee and slammed the man's face into it. Due to the sheer strength and size of Experiment, the man was probably dead.

This fact was later confirmed by the almost concave shape of the man's head.

"Are you alright?" He looked over at the woman, not moving yet. His body stood rigid as stone, besides his head, which was now turned towards her.
Lady Cafe (played by Crimson) Topic Starter

The female nodded lightly as her human hand wrapped around the blade, slowly pulling it from her stomach, but then letting it go while it was an inch left to pull. The ends of the blade were jagged and the more she pulled, the more it tore her insides.

Her head tilted back until her forehead lightly nudged the wall and her back arching, giving a more painless posture for her. Her hand that was called the M. A. A. R. S.

M- Metallic
A- Alloy
A- Appendage
R- Replacement
S- Systom,
Rose slightly as her hand wrapped around the hilt of the blade, roughly pulling it out. She took a deep breath and kept herself from yelling as she stood up and threw the blade on the ground,
The M. A. A. R. S. glowing slightly when she had held the blade.

"I'll be fine, I'll just need some bandages and some time in my sleeping chambers," she replied with a slightly intelligent tone that passes through her lips rather quickly.

The armor retracted, revealing a man about the same size. He grabbed her arm and looked at her seriously.

"No," was all that was said in response to her almost casual remark about sleeping off a knife wound. He gently but firmly held her arm and helped her up. "That needs help to heal." Nodding at the knife wound.

In his own distant way, the Experiment was going to try and help this girl, who was so badly treated by authority.

Like him.

"Let's go." He began to try and walk, still holding the girl's arm.
Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

just as the lady and experiment walked out of the cafe a girl on a motorcycle pulled up. she wore a small white tanktop ,a pair of camouflage cargo pants, some combat boots and a long brown coat she a knife tied to her right thigh and another in her left boot she had a can of peper spray on her waist along with two pistols and a walkie talkie on her back are two H&K MP7A1 guns and a katana sword. she looked like she was ready for an apocalypse she got off the motorcycle and immediantly looked at the two standing infront of the shop she scanned them over before noticing the lady had a stab wound that appeared to be fresh she waved the over to her as she grabbed some bandages and some disinfectant out of a pouch on her motorcycle "here patch that up no , if you dont you'll die from bleeding out"
Naomi (played by xUsagix)

The young female drank her tea happily. Her warm beige sweater keeping her warm and her white mid-thigh skirt...not. So the tea was helping her get some warmth. She really enjoyed tea. In a matter of seconds she was done it. She setted her tea cup down and stood up quickly, her blonde pigtails bobbing slightly and pushed her chair in.

She walked over to the counter while humming. Then she froze, staring at the scene in front of her.

Her blue orbs travelled around and spotted the man laying there..looking dead. She slowly brought her hand up to cover her mouth and then continued looking around. Then she spotted some blood on the floor then followed the tiny trail of blood with her eyes and saw a woman with a...what looked like...a robotic arm and a man with her. Naomi stayed silent while watching them.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Hated Government (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus