Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Trades/commissions/requests

http://eonrising.deviantart.com/

Hiya everyone!!! It's me, Andrew! Anywho, I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in any of the three in the title!
Here's the info:
I'm always open to art trades and the like, but if I don't want to do one with you, please don't take it personally! I just may not like the art style or something like that :(
Commissions!!! For these, you must have a deviantart account and you must be willing to pay (in points since I have no paypal) Commission info here
Requests!!! I'll only take 2 requests at a time and there is no wait list. Requests will be only a digital line art of whatever your request is of.
Commissions take priority over art-trades and art-trades take priority over requests.

Now, examples of what I can do!

snowball_by_eonrising-d5pcntw.jpg
Full color, no background, simple shading (recommended beacuse blended looks horrible :()

coast_line_by_eonrising-d5f7g68.jpg
Full color, full color background, blended shading (this is one of the few cases where it came out well)

my_fave_pokes_speed_draw_by_drag0nl0ver-d46d0s3.jpg
digital line art, no color, no BG. This is what a request would look like.

fist_of_freedom_by_eonrising-d5f7fwk.jpg
Pencil drawing, colored subject, no BG

ezio_auditore_da_firenze_by_eonrising-d5f7g0f.jpg
pencil line art, no bg, no color. Yes, I know he has six fingers.

pmd_explorers__aston__blue__by_drag0nl0ver-d4slkn0.jpgmia_by_eonrising-d5ods5r.jpg
These are just more examples of when blended shading didn't come out too bad
EonRising Topic Starter

It's all still open :D
Is it still open?
What about our art trade? I remembered you finished the outline but I don't know if you completed it or not.
Me and you? I completed them both. O_o
Lol. No, I was talking about my art trade with Andrew(EonRising).
Ah.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Trades/commissions/requests

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus