Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood Curse: Awaiting Death (Revamped and Open)

Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia)

Shawn's eyes were fixed on the werewolves, the way their hairs streamlined as they searched for him. He hid in a small ditch in the ground until one of them was standing above him then jumped up killing the wolf with a single punch through the heart.

Shawn turned and ran, the smell of blood made his sensces go weird and his fangs pierce through his gums and out to play. "Damn you not now..." Whispering to himself as he bolted through the Forrest and into the open roads, his blood shot red eyes scanning the crowd.

He caught against every impulse which told him to nab someone and... Feed... But no, his will power is strong though not always since he feeds when he feels like he'll lose control over himself... The body count would be too much if he'd lose himself.

Shawn stuffed his hands into his pockets as he made his way down the busy road, the sun's rays seeding into the back of his neck before he made his way into a building.
Luna had just landed ontop the building, a loud thud inside of the building could be heard. She quickly folded her against her back, hidding them as she began to sit up on the roof. She was badly wounded, her right arm has a horribly large gash in it. Her dark red blood ran down her arm and past her pale white fingers as she tried to slow the flow of crinsom.

Her cross was glowing brightly but only those who aren't human can see it. She stood up and jumped off the building and landed clumsily on the ground below in an alley, where no one could see her as she tried to let her wound heal at it's abnormally fast rate.
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Shawn felt the vibration of the thud and turned his attention to the source but before he was able to do anything vampires had ambushed him "Now now Shawn, don't try and run" one of the Vampires said revealing it's fangs.

Shawn took up his defence position "It's time you guys dissappeared, otherwise i'll send you on the first train straight to hell" he threatened looking straight into the other vamps eyes. Two vamps ran at him from behind grabbing his arms. Shawn spread his wings fast enough to get out of the lock hold.
Luna watched as her wound healed up again and left the alley, keeping her wings tightly folded against her black. She saw that there seemed to be a fight of some what inside the building. She went inside to see it was two regular vampires trying to get another one that seemed to hold some other type of power. Her necklace was still glowing a strange red color, meaning she was still injuried somewhere but she was trying to hide the small gash behind her left leg, the smell of her unusual blood hit her nose quickly but it was still a weak scent.
Lumen (played by z0mb13k1ng)

((Forgive me if I seem really really rusty with this! First rp in a very long time!))

Lumen watched the vampire struggle from the shadows, chuckling silently to herself at the creatures. This was entertainment for her after weeks of camping in solitude in the mountains. She placed her hand over her bottle of holy water, dipping an arrow into it and aimed at the leader of the ambush with a devious grin. "Now let's see here," she said in the creepiest voice she could manage, really enjoying herself, "One, two, three versus one. Poor thing, what did you manage to get yourself into?" addressing the victim. "Oh, doesn't matter, I don't like bullies, but I'll give you a chance to explain what's going on," she said to the vampire she was aiming at, chuckling internally at his surprise. "After you let the lone one go."

Shawn saw her emerge and shook his head "It's not what i got myself into, it's what i got born into" a smile playing at the corner of his lips. The Other vampires looked distracted, using that moment to strike Shawn ripped the head off one of the Vampires and put his fist through another's heart. Lumen's arrow was grabbed midflight by a vampire but shaw put the vampire's neck through it letting the holy water do it's trick. "Take another shot!" he said grabbing the Vampire's arm and ripping them off waiting for her to put an arrow through it's heart.

Lumen rolled her eyes, shooting a second arrow that pierced the heart of the lead vampire, watching the holy water do the trick on him as he crumbled to the ground in panic and death. She retrieved her arrows, cleaned them with a rag from the pocket of her long coat and placed them where they belong on her back. Elex, her husky companion trotted in the room holding a live rat in his jaws the size of Lumen's head, looking very pleased with himself. Lumen rolled her eyes and beckoned Elex to follow her out of the room, leaving the scene with a sigh of boredom and down the hall and out the front door. She stood on the front steps and watched the nearly set sun, waiting.

"She's in for a surprise" he muttered following her, his dark suit almost blended in with the darkness if it wasn't for his white shirt and reed tie.

"Hey!" he called out as he exited after he, the bangs of his hair covered his right eye. "WATCH OUT!" Shawn yelled with concern in his eyes, a pack of werewolves ran in her direction.

This was a war, and now she was part of it.
Castiel (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Castiel and his pack of werewolves growled as they ran at her "No Survivors!" he yelled in a deep voice, his red eyes fixed on her. Castiel was the pack leader and a hunter by trade "WHERE'S THE CELESTIAL VAMPIRE!?" Castiel asked threatning her as he stood before her his fur streamlining as he was waiting to pounce

Lumen yawned, glancing at the werewolves running after her. "I miss excitement." She disappeared behind the building and vaulted over the back fence and practically flew up into a tree, leaping on top of the building and loaded an arrow. "Who cares?" She shot it at his feet and grinned deviously.
Castiel (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Castiel had vanished for a moment and as she stood on the roof "You can run" he was directly behind her with his claws ready "But you can't hide"

Shawn flew up and grabbed the woman quick enough to prevent Castiel from doing any serious damage. He soared threw the air trying to get enough distance from the Alpha wolf "Welcome to hell" he said to her

Lumen whistled for Elex to follow and yanked herself out of the vampires grip and landed incredibly gracefully on a building below. "I've been in hell for centuries. I was playing with him. I knew exactly what I was doing and he couldn't hurt me." She rolled her eyes and walked away with a huff of exasperated boredom, pulling an arrow out of her quiver and aimed at the werewolf's head from that far away and fired, almost hoping he wouldn't be a total bore and actually see it coming. She glared at the vampire, not even bothering to watch whether the arrow hit the puppy or not.
Elex caught up and she tossed him a dried lizard from her pouch. "Thanks for being a sweet savior and all, but I had it. You could probably actually use me for help. Bored anyway."

Castiel had caught the arrow in without any effort "her aim, is TERRIBLE!" Castiel laughed

Shawn crossed his arms "Use you for help?! that dead rat woulda done more to help than your terrible bow skills" Shawn said pointing at the werewolf who was dying of laughter and rolling on the floor... literally 'ROFLing... His deep voiced laughter was... Creepy WBut don't worry, now that you know me and are now somewhat associated with me. You won't be bored. Welcome to the war and you're on the worst side of all! my side, a one man army right here!"

Lumen laughed at his naivety. "I'm sorry, sir, but I purposely made that arrow easy to catch. I don't wanna kill him yet. Then my fun would be over." She shot another arrow so quickly, the werewolf didn't even see it pierce his ear until a few seconds after it hit. "Bulls eye." She turned back to the vampire. "I've been around for centuries and I've been watching the war from the beginning and I didn't really want any part of it because I really don't care about pathetic wars anymore. They're like a bunch of kids arguing because they're not getting their way. And if you wanna insult me, that's fine. You can keep your little army solo. I don't really need you."
She frowned and walked away, dropping from the roof.

Lumen found a shack about a mile away and marked the inside with sigils and symbols for warding off demons, poured some holy water across every entrance and set her weapons in a line in front of her and sat silently while Elex chewed on another rat he caught effortlessly on the way.

Her brown eyes faded to the dark abyss of her Fallen eyes and she felt the dark feathers of her cursedly useless wings. She undressed from the waist up and took her knife and sliced at them in a crude manor, trying desperately to get rid of them. She tried holding back the cries of pain as she sawed through the limbs. When she was done, panting heavily and wiping sweat off her brow, she threw the severed wings in a corner and sat for awhile, half naked, letting the wounds settle.

Castiel let his guard down and let the arrow pierce his ear

Shawn stood and listened to her rant about being alive for centuries "I've been alive years before this earth was even created, i was an outcast in heaven and now on earth" he said huffing and running his hand through his hair.

Shawn was already waiting for her at the shack, she was easil;y enogh read when it came to body language because the way she acted made her seem socially awkward, she was a thrill seeker.

Shawn stood outside near the shack and went along with the whole 'Ya can't come inside even if ya wanted ta'. The sigils and symbols were pointless "Hey, Ya in there!?" for some reason Shawn felt on edge when she entered the shack.

Lumen groaned. "Go away!" She really didn't want to be seen in a moment of weakness having just lopped off the most useless part of her body. Lumen really didn't feel like dealing with a vampire as old as she was, older than she let on and she just flat out dreaded him seeing a pile of blood and black feathers in the corner.

Shawn was stubborn, he was the type to do as he wished but he also did respect people wishes when it was serious. He knocked on the door "Ya okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm always fine. Why are you here?" Lumen glanced at Elex when he broke a rat bone with a disgusting little crunch and he looked back at her as if to shrug.

Shawn knocked again "cuz i wanted to be, open up. i know you're not human" he said leaning against the door, his bat-like wings pressed up against his back.

the night sky was beautiful. the crescent moon shun looked down on him with stars surrounding it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood Curse: Awaiting Death (Revamped and Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus