Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

((Sounds good to me :) ))
Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

((Kk I’m about to get off actually,but i will be back later and ima start on our characters))
((Ok, if you want me to I can work a little on designs for the creatures they are fighting))

((Kk bye guess ttyl))
((Ok, ttyl))
((Ok, sounds good. Would it be better on this forum or a pm?))

((Just join me and crystal in the same pm))

((Kk))

((Ooo sounds fun I would be into that))
((Yeah that does sound like a lot of fun, I agree with A_Girl))

((Shoosh ya!))
((If you want I can play the wife.))

((Oh damn nvm I was going to ask to be his with but oh well..))
((It’s up to him, but you can play the wife if you want and I can play like a daughter or something I’m easy. But if you do want me to play the wife I like the very last one with a black veil.))

((Ok it’s whatever..and if u want me I like the fifth one with silver hair))

((Lol))

((But also found this really cool picture that I could use, if you picked me
Here it is-https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1268/6745/products/Get_Down_Art_Day_Of_the_Dead_Lace_Poster_Day_of_the_Dead_Girl_Skeleton_1_grande.jpg?v=1487437923))
((Lol))
((If he wants I can try to play that, and that is a beautiful picture of the girl. And out of curiosity, do other characters come to the carnival and then the family is the people running it right? Do they try to keep guests there to make them part of the carnival?))
((Lol, well if you want I can help research different humanoid species that they can be, like demons or vampires perhaps. And if it's ok I could always play one of the people who come to the carnival, either as a test run or as part of the actual rp)) ((And ok))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus