Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Nightfrost watched all of them from a higher branch with Afol on her shoulder, observing silently. 'Perhaps I should try and find a safehouse..... there's reports of a place being possibly safe but it's easily 500+ miles away......' She thought to herself as she looked around and eventually her eyes landed on the elf and vampire that seemed to be sharing a dead rabbit. 'At least I know they can hunt if need be.....'
The youngster gathers up the supplies he had found in his travels last eve. The small one soon makes the trek heading back to where the others were held up in the patch of trees. It took him about a hour to reach them. His smile brightens when he catches sight of Frost once again. Swift yet silent steps would carry him up the side of the tree and soon he would be sitting about two feet away from her on the same branch "Hello dere."
Nightfrost looked over when he came onto the branch she was on, nodding in acknowledgment. "Hello. I'm guessing you went hunting as well?" She asked a little curiously, her wings had disappeared now so other than her sharp canine teeth and slits as pupils, she looked human.
A quick nod is given "Well as of sorts. Mainly gathered some supplies we will need for awhile. I have some water and fruit."
Nightfrost nodded, "That's good." She smiled, "I'm going to take a flight and see if I can scout the area for any safe zones. If I need to be called back, use this." She pulled out a small stone and held It out. It was a deep orange color. "If in danger, it will create a bright glow that will alert me." She explained a little.
Extends a white feathered hand taking the offered stone "Okay I hope everything will be fine."
Nightfrost nodded, "I hope so as well. I will send a signal similar if something happens." Afol jumped off of her shoulder and her wings came back out. She jumped off the branch and into the night sky, blending in quite well as she searched the land from above.
Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

She watched as Nightfrost flew into the sky, she turned her head slightly seeing a owl, she looked back at the elf who was still holding the dead rabbit, every time she looked at him, she saw the blood trickling down his arm and she licking it up, she loved the taste and she wanted more of it
NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

(Hey all just checking in. I know i have not been posting lately, Work is a real b at the moment. So i will be posting tomorrow after work.)

((Kk))

It had been a couple nights since the escape from the abandoned building and meeting more people who were alive. The stitches in his arm were healing quite nicely and soon they would be taken out fully. At the moment the elf was walking through the woods taking n his surroundings. A thought of wonder would touch his mind as to what they as a whole would do to make things normal again.
Nightfrost had been searching the area vigorously trying to find somewhere at least a little bit safer. She had finally found a large city where there seemed to be a good source of water and food left over, even shelter. She flew back this time in her full dragon form which was easily the size of a large building. She was 85ft tall in that form and as she drew close she could be seen easily.

She had decided to stick with the elf, she walked behind the elf, she was still connected to him from his blood, she looked at him, “i don’t know how...” she gave him a warm smile and followed him

A smirk played across his lips watching the dragoness fly above them. A wave in greeting is given to her before he looks to the woman beside him. Yeah he knew what she was and yet it did not matter and he did not care since every race these days needed to fight to survive "What is it you do not know?"

“I don’t know what we are going to do to make things normal again...” she looked forward putting her hands behind her back, as they walked
Nightfrost soon reverted back to the human form as she landed gracefully on a branch, waving back to the elf.

A shrug is seen roaming across his shoulders "Ah yes it will be quite awhile before things even remotely return to the way they were before. We just need to make it until then."
~(Soo mister Prince did ya tell them about the new game you are making???? I just know they will love it.. I totally cannot wait to start playing that character.)~
Nightfrost looked at what she had mapped out, scanning how far exactly it would be. It was two days of flight, but walking and running it could easily take over a week, even more. She circled where they were at the moment, she had gotten a basic layout but didn’t know what exactly laid ahead for them. She thought out loud, “I should get a second opinion....”
The small bird was actually flying through the sky for once in a long time. He really did not care for flying that much since he always wanted to fit in with the other races. The owl had been flying for about thirty minutes just circling a specific building towards the other side of town. It would be a nice place to hold up for a couple nights and yet they would have to fight their way inside. The small owl would sigh and turns flying back to the area where the trio had been walking before he had flown off. He arrived within a couple minutes and would swoop down to land upon the ground about fifty feet ahead of the trio. A bright smile is given to each of then along with a wave.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus