Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

Nightfrost Wuduwesten wrote:
(That would be awesome! And a zombie dragon sounds amazing, if it's ok with you I may try to do some artwork based off of this rp.)
(Hell yeah feel free to do that. I would really like to use hand drawn art for the monsters and stuff for the game.)
Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

((That would be awesome, I will draw some art too))
((Perfect, hand drawn is what I do all the time. And I love drawing monsters and creatures! Thank you for the permission!))

((I could draw out characters if u would like me too))

(Whoever wants to hand draw pictures for the game go right ahead. I would love to have it on the site and yeah even for out characters, npcs as well, and monsters would be good.)

((Ok I can do characters and crystal can do creatures, does that sound good crystal??))
((Sounds good to me :) ))

((Kk I’m about to get off actually,but i will be back later and ima start on our characters))
((Ok, if you want me to I can work a little on designs for the creatures they are fighting))

((Kk bye guess ttyl))
((Ok, ttyl))

(If you both could send me a msg on here i can let you know exactly what i would want for the drawings.)
((Ok, sounds good. Would it be better on this forum or a pm?))

Nightfrost Wuduwesten wrote:
((Ok, sounds good. Would it be better on this forum or a pm?))
(Pm actually.)

((Just join me and crystal in the same pm))

Slowly his eyes would open up and soon he would take a glance around him. His injured arm would be looked over lightly before he went back to peering around the ground below him. The elf was safe and yet he knew he would have to go scavenge for something to eat soon. He hoped those that helped him were still safe.

She still sat by the elf, and she couldn’t get over the taste of his blood, she looked over at him, she could hear his thought, that’s what happened when she drank someone else’s blood, she jumped down from the tree, without a sound

She disappeared into the forest and came back to the elf with a dead rabbit, she handed it to the elf and sat back down on the branch, “there you are..”

His hair would fall to the left when his head tilted in that direction. His eyes looked to the rabbit he was handed before looking to the woman. He could not help but chuckle lightly at the situation "Well thank you i think."

“You will have to cook it of course, unless that is not what elves do...” she didn’t really now since she was not a elf, she looked down at the dead things below the tree and bit her lip exposing a fang then she looked back at him

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus