Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Group Roleplay with a main antagonist anyone?

Amirrora Topic Starter

Lance2011 wrote:
Ya know what. You wanna talk balance? I'm gonna triple up then. Lockhart family assault! Heh.

Oh dear. WELL WELL MAYBE I WILL TOO. HOWS THAT? ...*shot shot*
Your tempting me to use my trump card. Heh.
Me me! I want to play, pick me! :D

I don't know who of mine would fit best! Maybe Ilo? She can be bought with anything shiney and therefore can be good oooor evil :3
Amirrora Topic Starter

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
Me me! I want to play, pick me! :D

I don't know who of mine would fit best! Maybe Ilo? She can be bought with anything shiney and therefore can be good oooor evil :3

o/ Nice. I think I may begin the rp noa.
Someone wanna sum up for me just what is going on here? :3
Amirrora Topic Starter

Pffffff it had to be steampunk. xD The one thing I don't understand/know much about.
Amirrora Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Pffffff it had to be steampunk. xD The one thing I don't understand/know much about.
Said it LOOKS. Doesn't mean it is hun.
Ha ha. Just means it has a slightly mechanical look in some places.
Amirrora Topic Starter

There. Edited it so that the Opening post makes more sense. I wanted to make a town to suit any character.
Love you Ami <3 <3

OMG.

I kinda want to play Fial on this.... XD
Amirrora Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Love you Ami <3 <3

OMG.

I kinda want to play Fial on this.... XD

He he. I'm glad.

And whoever you like. I threw it in fantasy so anything can fit if needed. ;o
But yeah. OPEN-ENDED MADNESSSS
Awesome sauce. Making me break out the more modernized variation of Kule for my opener. Heh. Rather ironic seeing as how I'm using a Victorian era variation of him in a RP right now via pm.
Holy cow it looks like the rp went from four to seven pages in about a day.

So's it too late to join?

Also, are four threads too many for one character? Feels kinda hacky. I'd make a few changes so she wouldn't be blatantly out of place.
mross wrote:
Holy cow it looks like the rp went from four to seven pages in about a day.

So's it to late to join?

Also, are four threads too many for one character? Feels kinda hacky. I'd make a few changes so she wouldn't be blatantly out of place.

I don't think it's too late to join. Just get caught up in the reading and jump on in! :)
Four threads for one character? Naaaaaah. xD
Nice.
Is it too late for me to join now? It's at page 15 now, so I hope not. This is practically BEGGING for my guy to come in, preferrably as the Bigger Bad.
even if it IS too late, can I join? or maybe we could do a 1 X 1 roleplay instead :U

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Group Roleplay with a main antagonist anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus