Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Out Of The Ordinary - Titanfall 2 Roleplay

Arcadia Am (played by Indi_Undi) Topic Starter

“You can just come down here,” Arcadia answered, looking back at him.
Sam Westen (played by MilitiaPilot)

Sam scrambled down the titan, and passed a wrench he was holding to a Marvin. The Marvin looked confused at it. He vaulted the railing and dropped down, ending in a roll. "Ta-da!" He bowed low in a joking sort of way, "Sam, at your service."

Arcadia only smiled, a simple way to show she found it funny but couldn’t laugh, “Ever since- ZAP ‘died’,” she said making a the quote gesture, “I haven’t been feeling well.” Her gaze led away from Sam, almost embarrassed to be talking about her problems to him. It was unnatural to be doing something like this, “I don’t know how to feel about it. Or how to move on from it. I’ve just never expierenced something like that before,” she was silent for a moment while she thought, “well I have but it wasn’t as emotionally impactful.”

Sam shifted uncomfortably. He wasn't very good with humans. He mostly spent his time with machines. "Well, he and VB died for a good cause. Think of it that way. Because of their death, they saved a lot of innocent lives."

Arcadia nodded and looked towards Sam, her eyes only a tad bit watery. Now, it was obvious she was hurt, “Yeah, that’s true. Thanks, Sam, i’ll see you later.”

"Hey, wait." He grabbed her wrist, "That's not what I meant, it's just...I don't know, he'd be proud of you. He would want to link to your new titan and keep protecting the Frontier." Sam realized he was still holding her wrist, and he let go. He looked as if he was blushing, but it was hard to tell with all the soot and grease. "Just, don't stop because a loved one-" He immediately stopped, as if he gotten into a subject he doesn't want to go to.
Thankfully, over the PA Sarah Briggs said, "Marauder Corps fleet and our two guests, we have arrived to the planet."
Sam looked relieved for the excuse, "I'll see you at the debrief, okay?" He went back to his living quarters.

The room was a plain gray room, with a table and chairs all around it. On the opposite wall of the door was projector and a screen. Next to that was a computer which the projector copied the images of. Their CO, Commanding Officer, was asking simple questions, asking them to explain the details of the story. Afterwards, he let them go onto a ship which was in the fleet of the Corps they both worked in. They would stay on that ship, moving around planet to planet, until the next mission arrived. Sam spent most of his time at the Titan Hangar and his living quarters.

Arcadia was constantly over in simulation. And every now and then she would arrive at the Titan Hanger to look at the titans there, but every really making contact with Sam. Then, it came to the point where she stayed in her living quarters and converse with the few friends she had made. She seemed to be healing fine from the situation. But again it only seemed that way.

Then one day Arcadia was at the Titan Hangar again. She watched Sam do his thing from considerably away, never really saying anything and instead was decorating her armor and such with scratches and such. Noticeably there were multiple lightning bolts etched into one of her forearm protectors. It was somewhat of a backwards ‘Z’ with the small line in the middle to appear as some sort of lightning bolt.

(never* not every)

As Sam got down from his new Titan, FS-4167, a picture fluttered from his pocket. He stretched and made his way to the mess room to get some dinner.

It was a picture of Sam, and he looked about eight years old. He had the same mischievous smile and cheerful eyes. His hair was stilly curly like it was today. But next to him was a women, perhaps in her mid thirties. She looked like Sam, with the black hair and cheerful eyes, except she didn’t have a mischievous smile or curly black hair. She had a hand around Sam’s shoulder, and they were both smiling. Behind them was what looked like a workshop, with hammers and wrenches and power tools.

Arcadia quickly picked up the picture and stared at it for a moment. The headed to the mess room to look for Sam.

Sam was sitting alone at a table. He was eating his food while thinking about how he would design his ultimate Titan. He kept muttering things like, “An electric shocker...yeah...” and “Maybe a spinning blade, like a powered saw...” while eating his bread.

Arcadia made her way to Sam’s table and sat in front of him, “Oi, Westen,” she said to get his attention, “I found something and I was wondering if you could help me to find its owner.”

(Btw I updated Arcadia’s profile.)

(Cool.)

Sam noticed the picture in her hand. He felt his pockets, then immediately snatched the photo away from her. "Yeah, I think I might know who it belongs too." His face looked worried, as if she just found out about some dark secret he tries to keep hidden.

“Hey, you alright?” She asked, taking note of his worried look, “we can talk if you need too.”

"I uh...I'm fine." He got up. "I need to get back to working on my new titan. He pocketed the photo, his expression full of pain.

Arcadia immediately stood from her seat and walked up to Sam, grabbing his shoulder lightly, “Sam, please- I-,” she hesitated, “I don’t want to see you like this,” her face flustered, embarrassed from her comment, “I don’t want to see you hurt.” Arcadia mumbled.

(I’m sorry, but this roleplay has lost myself interest. Nothing personal, but the action is over. Please forgive me.)

We can roleplay together for other roleplay though.

(Lol it’s fine i’ve lost interest two and was hoping you could spice it up. I’ve been in some amazing rp’s that just suddenly died because there obviously was a ending that was being avoided. We can rp for something else if you want but we don’t have to.)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Out Of The Ordinary - Titanfall 2 Roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus