Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trying to Find One's Past(OPEN)

Kalia and Anua and L (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(Kalia's info:
Race: Half Dream Demon, Half Devil
Hair: Light Purple, Long
Eyes: Left is Stormy Gray, Right is Red
Extra: carries a crystal dagger, dislikes her dreams, sometimes daydreams abou her violent pasts)
(Post RP in a sec)
Kalia and Anua and L (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kalia looked over the city with her mismatched eyes. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she wore a dark red shirt, black pants, and black tennis shoes. There was a dagger sheath strapped to her left hip so she could easily reach it. Since she wasn't human, Kalia gave out a deadly aura even though she didn't want a fight.
seishin (played by hiddensoul14)

seishin walked through the streets of the city when she suddenly felt a strong deadly aura. she looked up and scaned the top of the buildings and as she did she slowly faded into the shadows

Kalia took a deep breath. She looked at the sky, her red eye glowing slighty. She sensed another being so she made her aura a bit more deadlier out of habit. She put her hand on the hilt of her dagger.

suddenly the shoadows that sat still on the top of the roof started to dance around and form a figure that was soon to be revealed as seishin " who are you" she said bluntly as she took a few steps closer to kalia with her eyes closed and her hands in her pockets " your not human"

Kalia glanced at the other being." That's because I'm not. You have something against non humans?" Kalia knew her dark side was in control but she didn't mind at the moment.

" please of course not , im not human my self " seishin continued to walk towards kalia not stoping despite of the deadly aura coming from kalia " you are realeasing a very deadly aura that will atack some interesting game in this city"

"Doesn't help that I can't stop it." She looked at Seishin. Her red eyes had stopped glowing as much but her body was still tensed if someone arracked her.

seishin " its actually not a bad thing , i just came up her to grab some food when the demons come attacking" seishin walked to the edge of the roof and sat down her red eyes practically glowing in the moonlight

"That's why I'm up here. I'd rather not get into a fight." Kalia sighed, putting her hands in her pockets.

after a few moment of silence seishin stood up with a sigh and decided to jump off the building ,as she fell she reached the ground she completely disappeared after a few moments there was a deadly aura stronger then kalia's that surrounded the entire city seishin quickly reappered on top of the building , " my dads here greeeeeaaaat"

Kalia sensed the aura and followed Seishin down the building." Your dad?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trying to Find One's Past(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus