Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

Conner busted through the cabin door and set his computer on the table. He ran into his room and grabbed his camera bag, which contained all his equipment. He ran back out and tripped, but got back up quickly. He sprinted out of the door without a word.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

“Um...?” She raised a eyebrow, “okay....?” She watched him run out.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Well he is on a hurry. Where do you think he is going anyway?"

“Probably to take pictures of a sunset it is getting to that point..” she looked out the window.

"Hey how about we take a walk on the riverside? I bet we can find something good there."

“Ok..” she went and slipped on some sneakers, “alright I’m ready..” she headed out of the cabin and went towards the riverside.

AS they walk at the riverside, He saw a group of otters playing at the far side "Hey well you look at that."

“Cute” she said with a smile and she watched them play.

He turn his head and see the reflection of the sunset on the water. " Man time pass so fast..."

She nodded “ya...next thing you know summer will be over...” she looked over at him.

"So that means...your job as the counsellor is over" He look at her with a worried look

“Yeah...” she sighed and looked over at the water as she twirled her hair around her finger. “That’s just how the world works..”

"So what will you gonna do after this summer camp?" He crossed his arms and look at her

“I’m going to go finish medical school and become a ER docter..” she smiled slightly and looked back at him, “what about you?”

"I dont know what to do after this...Maybe I should look some work in order to earn some money."

“Yeah...probably be good to do that.” She nodded looking at the sunset with a smile

"I guess I'll be seeing you back here in the next summer camp." He turns his head to the sunset as its going down

“Well it will depend on my schedule, but I will try.” She looked at him, “but also i said you could stay with me after summer was over. I said that when we first met.”

"I guess I can remember that on the first time we met. It was a little awkward that you wear a swimsuit while checking on me." He chuckles a litte

“Well...I was wearing it when you showed up..”she laughed a little crossing her arms.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus