Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Scarlet and Jay Smit (played by A__Girl)

Two voices cmon on the intercom “hey...I’m talking first..” a female voice said, “whatever have fun..” a male voice was heard
“Alright campers, cmon down to the river with your bathing suits to head your first activity!!” The female voice said in a cheerful tone and the intercom switched off, Scarlet and jay put on their bathing suits and went down to the river and waited for the campers
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I put on my black bikini and shove everything under the bed. I go out to the river and tie my hair in a pony tail as I reach the river. "What are we doing?" I ask. I smile widely and pick up a frog I find since I love frogs. I stare at it for a little, "Ouu, a fire belly."

She was greeted by twins, they both had dyed blue hair, blue eyes, the girl was wearing a bikini that was black and had a metal piece in the center of her chest, the guy was wearing black swim trunks nothing really special, they both looked about 18

The guy looked over at the girl with the frog “were basically just swimming and tubbing down the river..”
The girl smiled, “were the camp counselors I’m scarlet and he’s jay, and it will be a whole lot of fun!”
Scarlet seemed a lot more peppy then jay, but maybe that was just cause it was her job
The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Gracie and Kayla dart out of the cabin wearing swimsuits. Both were one piece. Kayla's was bright blue with a white exclamation mark on the front, and Gracie's was a simple mint green.

Kate walks out of her cabin wearing a black one piece swimsuit covered in white polka dots and meets up with her siblings.

All of a sudden, Drew kicks the door of a nearby cabin open and dashes towards his siblings. He's wearing blue swim trunks. Max follows soon after wearing matching swim trunks. It's very hard to tell them apart, but Drew has a few more freckles than Max. Max's hair was neater, too.

"Hi, uh-" Gracie begins greeting the twins but gets confused. "Who's who..?"

"Oh, cool. Nice to meet you guys, I'm Claire." I say as I kneel down and put the frog onto the ground. I see a few other people come and I sit on the ground against a tree and wait patiently.

((Is Gracie talking about her family twins or my characters?))

((Her siblings))

"Uh, I'm Max," Drew lies.

Gracie totally buys this. "Ahhh okay! Hi Max!"

Drew snickers.

((Nvm XD))

"So when can we start?" I ask as I look over at the few people by the counselors. I sigh and get up, crossing my arms.

“We still have campers that are heading down here, then we can start...” jay said looking out in the distance at a group of kids messing around

Scarlet smiled at Claire, “not to long now..”

"Okie dokie." I sigh and walk over by the river and sit on a ledge quietly.

Scarlet and jay waited “they are taking too long...” said jay
“Their kids..leave them be..” she said back to him

Kayla attempts a cartwheel and accidentally tumbles down a small area of sloped land as a result.

I look at my stomach tattoo on my side of black rose vines to make sure it doesn't look weird. I sigh and get up, getting a bit impatient.

Jay grabs her arm pulling her up, exposing his heart meter tattoo, saying a date, “you alright kid..?”

Kayla crashes into a tree.

((Jay caught her lol))

Drew gets the idea to tumble after Kayla and crashes into her.

Jay picked grabbed Kayla by the arm and scarlet grabbed drew “you kids alright..?” Scarlet said

Both kids are laughing.

"Yeah!" Drew exclaims. "That was fun!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus