Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She was placed in quarantine. She looked around the empty room and sighed. She stood and sat in a corner nd brought her knees to her chest, she was alone now.
Bethany Lover (played anonymously)

I nurse came in and look at me smiling "you want some food" she ask I shook my head feeling not safe

She wondered what was causing her to be sick now. It wasn't guilt, but what was it..

I stay curled up tight not wanting anyone the nurse. She went to Jessica room with full scrub and mask she smiled just going to her "just going to draw some blood and check it" she said to her she started grabbing a.needle and viel "Bethany refusing to eat now we'll probably move you back and have you be careful make sure your not spreading to her" she said to her

She gazed up at tnhe nurse, she brought her arms closer to her. She originally hated needles, every time one was put in her, she was either unconscious or held down. She brought her legs closer to her too.

The nurse smiled "just a small blood draw then you can go back to room " she said to her

She looked at her, she was cornered because she decided to sit in the corner. "Where is allec...??" Was all she said, she held her wrist close to her with her other hand.

The nurse smiled "he haven't come back yet we told front desk to tell him your status " she said to her she squat infront of here "you ok look ik it's stressful with Bethany but she only the person she trust" she said to her

She slowly extended her arm, "do you think in contaminated??" She looked at the nurse only trying to ignore the needle.

The nurse shook her head "you been through surgery your body reacting to stress and medicine we'll switch your meds and a different diet plan to help you eat, this is just a precaution " she said taking needle out and smiling she grab the viels of blood "you can head over to room just no touching try to get her to eat he's refusing food " she said smiling as she leaves
Luna (played anonymously)

((I was super busy, sorry I didn't say anything)) She walked up to the camp, she was dumped here for the rest of the summer. She heard voices in the nurse tent, and walked over. "Hello?" She called. "Is anyone here? It's Luna, here for the last bit of camp?"
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec manage to come back at the hospital, carrying a fruit basket that is filled with different kinds o0f fruit. "Sorry if its took me so long to comeback here...They are many people at the townmarket."

She saw Allec enter, and wondered if he could help her. "Hey" she called. "Are you a camp counselor?"
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

(Well Am on the Hospital, )

((oh, sorry))

I smiled seeing allec back with fruit basket "Jessica is in quirtien " I said to him curled up

The camp seemed empty, so she shrugged and claimed herself a tent. She set down all her things and wondered what might have happened. Unsure of what to do, she began to text her friends.

She looked at the nurse as she walked out. She rubbed her arm were the needle had been injected, she sighed and curled up. Her head in her knees and her arms wrapped around her leg.

Ithe nurse came back and saw her "you ok dear your friend back he been notified " she said toher

“I’m fine....” she said holding back tears, “is he allowed to visit me?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus