Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove)

I wanna join with Tommy as a camp counselor.

Tommy looked bored as hell as he dragged a small trunk filled with his objects and other items he may need. He had a whisky briefly before dropping it in a bin and sitting bored in a counsellors cabin unsure about what to do. He waited for some kids to come by who needed help or some shit like that and had a cigarette. He soon twirled his revolver bored and put it back safely in the holster... He wandered around and explored the beautiful camp for a bit,cigarette still firmly in mouth.
Scarlet and Jay Smit (played by A__Girl)

Scarlet watched as the older counselor came out of the cabin, she looked at jay.
Jay raised a eyebrow at him and leaned forward on the sitting on the picnic table

Tommy watched the two suspiciously back as he went into the forest,sat down and started shooting the trees for no reason. He swore under his breath and flipped off the trees.

"**** trees,..."

Scarlet jumped every time he shot the gun she looked over a jay, “he’s not supposed to shoot guns around here...kids play around there..”
Jay stood up and walked to where he was shooting, scarlet followed hesitatingly “hey..!” Jay said glaring at you, scarlet hid behind her brother

Tommy just laughed and threw the revolver up into a small hole in the tree as he rolled around laughing until he fell off a large cliff into water below...

Tommy later on managed to scale up the rocks and ended up back in the forest,his clothes and himself damaged badly and soaking wet...

"Don't let the kids climb the tree I was near ok?"

After that Tommy passed out from shock.

Scarlet looked over at him as jay began to walk away, “jay! We need to help him...”.
Jay sighed, “fine...” he walked up to him and dragged him back to the he counselors cabin, “call a ambulance, scarlet...”
scarlet went to the pay phone and dialed 911 and told them what happened, jay kept his head elevated

The ambulance accidentally drove over Tommys foot but other than that he was fine as he was loaded into the Ambulance and it drove away into the sunset as Tommy looked weakly awake briefly and had an oxygen mask on his face...

“Is he going to be ok..?” Scarlet watched as the ambulance drove off, jay shrugged, “don’t know don’t care, only did that for you..”

Tommy returned a hour later with a bandage across his chest and head,he went into his cabin and just went on his computer rather depressed and played Overwatch all night.

Tommy afterwards went outside,took a picture from his pocket and cried for an hour or so...

((👌🏻))
Scarlet went into her room and changed into her black bikini, she walked out of her room and down to the river
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I stay in the forest for a little after what happened, still shocked about the loud ass gunshots. I go back to my cabin and get my music, earbuds, sketchbook, and pencils. I sit down at a nearby picnic table and listen to loud music as I sketch more in my book.
The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"I FOUND A TOAD!!!" Drew screams as he runs up to Gracie, carrying a small toad. Gracie was hanging upside down in a tree, reading a book. "Oh, cool!"

I look and see the toad. "Oh that's what I should do.." I say quietly to myself as I start sketching a blue poison dart frog.

She laid her towel down and laid on it, attempting to tan

I finish sketching the frog, outlining it bolder with a thin sharpie, and lightly coloring it with blue, yellow, and black colored pencils.

Tommy bored stripped shirtless and walked into the forest climbing up the tree and retrieving his revolver putting it back in its holster. Afterwards he leapt into the river bored...

The water splashed all over her and she gasp as it hit her, it was freezing cold, she sat up quickly and looked at Tommy, “hey...that was cold..”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus