Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Scarlet and Jay Smit (played by A__Girl)

“Is he going to be ok..?” Scarlet watched as the ambulance drove off, jay shrugged, “don’t know don’t care, only did that for you..”
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove)

Tommy returned a hour later with a bandage across his chest and head,he went into his cabin and just went on his computer rather depressed and played Overwatch all night.

((XD 👌🏻))

Tommy afterwards went outside,took a picture from his pocket and cried for an hour or so...

((👌🏻))
Scarlet went into her room and changed into her black bikini, she walked out of her room and down to the river
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I stay in the forest for a little after what happened, still shocked about the loud ass gunshots. I go back to my cabin and get my music, earbuds, sketchbook, and pencils. I sit down at a nearby picnic table and listen to loud music as I sketch more in my book.
The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"I FOUND A TOAD!!!" Drew screams as he runs up to Gracie, carrying a small toad. Gracie was hanging upside down in a tree, reading a book. "Oh, cool!"

I look and see the toad. "Oh that's what I should do.." I say quietly to myself as I start sketching a blue poison dart frog.

She laid her towel down and laid on it, attempting to tan

I finish sketching the frog, outlining it bolder with a thin sharpie, and lightly coloring it with blue, yellow, and black colored pencils.

Tommy bored stripped shirtless and walked into the forest climbing up the tree and retrieving his revolver putting it back in its holster. Afterwards he leapt into the river bored...

The water splashed all over her and she gasp as it hit her, it was freezing cold, she sat up quickly and looked at Tommy, “hey...that was cold..”

Tommy gave a playful smirk and replied to her.

"A bit of water never hurt anyone..."

His thick Irish accent could be heard behind his words.... He went back up as per usual cooling himself off with a towel I brought in his own room and then afterwards explored the rest of the camp curious.

She rolled her eyes and laid back down tanning, she put on her sunglasses to avoid the sun

I go to my cabin and put my sketchbook away. I change back into my bathing suit but I put my basketball shorts over it. I go back into a new part of the woods and look for a good part of the river to relax in.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

At the far side of the river, there was a crash canoe book and they laid an unconscious man named Allec. His body was laid on the shore of the river that he was covered with bruises.

I look over at part of the river and see a shoe. I walk over to see a guy pasted out. "Shit.." I whisper to myself. I shake him gently, "Hello?" I say as I try to wake him up.

Allec slowly open his eyes and see the image of a woman. He was shock that he immediately and fallback alittle. "Who are you?! and Where am I?!" He look around the area he was standing.

"I'm Claire... who are you?" I ask. "Your in the woods, by my summer camp. Do you remember how the hell you got here by chance?".

He calmed down a little and take a deep breath. " Nice to meet you...I'm Allec ." His head begans to hurt that he replied " I wish I could tell you but I don't know how did I end up here...."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus