Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Scarlet and Jay Smit (played by A__Girl)

The twins and Justin headed to the counselor cabin, scarlet went into a separate room then the boys and they all got changed, scarlet and jay matching as usual
The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

After getting changed, Kayla immediately ran outside and started doing cartwheels and such.
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I look at Kayla and laugh very quietly as I get up and lean against the front wall of my cabin.

The twins come out and sit at a picnic table, and begin to talk as they both watch so Kayla doesn’t hurt herself

I go out to the back of my cabin, into the woods, and just walk around random paths but not going too far.

Drew runs up to Kayla and pokes her. "TAG, YOU'RE IT!!" He runs away.

Kayla yells in surprise. "OH NO YOU DON'T!!" She runs after him.

They laugh and continue the conversation they were having

Kayla trips and falls, tearing the knee in her pants (Thankfully she was wearing overalls that were already pretty worn in the area) and scraping herself up. "Oww!!" She shifts to sit on her bottom to look at the wound on her knee. "Drew, help!!" she says in a slightly annoyed tone.

Drew turns. "What's wro- oh. How'd this happen?"

"I tripped."

"Oh, okay. What do you want me to do about it?" Drew asks, a small grin forming on his face. "You want me to use Lifeup, huh?" he says, bringing his volume down, "Well then, you gotta pay me 50 cents!"

Kayla gasps. "What?! That's like, half of my allowance! No fair!" She crosses her arms and pouts for a moment. "Oh wait!! I'll just ask the counselors to help me out!! HA!!" And with that, she ran off towards Scarlet and Jay, Drew running after her.

"I need a Bandaid," Kayla tells them, holding her knee up and hopping on one leg. She looks back and gives Drew a smirk. "You aren't getting any of MY allowance, sucker!!"

"Damn.." I say as I watch everything go on from a distance. I shrug and walk around more, avoiding poison ivy.

Scarlet goes into the cabin and comes back out with a box of bandaids and hydrogen peroxide, she walks over to Kayla and jay picks her up putting her on the picnic table, scarlet uses a cotton pad to put the hydrogen peroxide on and places it on your knee, she looks up at you then smiles, she then places a green bandaid on he knee, “alright your done!” Jay put her off the picnic table and they each gave her a high five.
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove)

I wanna join with Tommy as a camp counselor.

((Ok go ahead! My characters are counselors too))

Tommy looked bored as hell as he dragged a small trunk filled with his objects and other items he may need. He had a whisky briefly before dropping it in a bin and sitting bored in a counsellors cabin unsure about what to do. He waited for some kids to come by who needed help or some shit like that and had a cigarette. He soon twirled his revolver bored and put it back safely in the holster... He wandered around and explored the beautiful camp for a bit,cigarette still firmly in mouth.

Scarlet watched as the older counselor came out of the cabin, she looked at jay.
Jay raised a eyebrow at him and leaned forward on the sitting on the picnic table

Tommy watched the two suspiciously back as he went into the forest,sat down and started shooting the trees for no reason. He swore under his breath and flipped off the trees.

"**** trees,..."

Scarlet jumped every time he shot the gun she looked over a jay, “he’s not supposed to shoot guns around here...kids play around there..”
Jay stood up and walked to where he was shooting, scarlet followed hesitatingly “hey..!” Jay said glaring at you, scarlet hid behind her brother

Tommy just laughed and threw the revolver up into a small hole in the tree as he rolled around laughing until he fell off a large cliff into water below...

Tommy later on managed to scale up the rocks and ended up back in the forest,his clothes and himself damaged badly and soaking wet...

"Don't let the kids climb the tree I was near ok?"

After that Tommy passed out from shock.

Scarlet looked over at him as jay began to walk away, “jay! We need to help him...”.
Jay sighed, “fine...” he walked up to him and dragged him back to the he counselors cabin, “call a ambulance, scarlet...”
scarlet went to the pay phone and dialed 911 and told them what happened, jay kept his head elevated

The ambulance accidentally drove over Tommys foot but other than that he was fine as he was loaded into the Ambulance and it drove away into the sunset as Tommy looked weakly awake briefly and had an oxygen mask on his face...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus