Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hopefully things dont end badly 1x1

Kerrigan took a deep breath as she clutched her books to her chest. College... and the worst thing about it she was in a college that had humans in it. It wasn't that it was for their safety moreover it was for her own. She knew if she was spotted she probably would end up tripping on some mysterious and convienatly placed item. Afterwords a whole chain of bad events. She couldn't help she was a Klutz but other times she meant well. she looked toward her class schedule as she made her way to her class. It was already well into the second week of school, though she still was unsure, that and she was planning escape routes. She sat down in her class room as she made sure her pontytail was in place as she got ready to begin class. Once in their she noticed it was still a bit of time before it would actually start. She smiled as she took out her cupcake from her bad and then started to eat it. Sure she was a vampire, and even if she wasn't supposed to eat human food, she was going to do it anyway simply becasue she loved it. As she did however she felt a piece not going down well enough. She began to cough,choking on the piece as she rushed out of the classroom hoping she didn't make a huge scene.
James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

James was new to the college, he was going to a different one before but he switched to this one for a change of scenery and he had lost control of himself during the night and feed on one of the other students. He made it look like a murder by another student instead of a vampire. He could never be graceful when it came to feeding because he was still half human and was clumsy at times. Which, speaking of being clumsy, here comes one his horrible 'human moments' as he called them.

He was walking into his next class as a girl knocked right into him, knocking him to the ground, his books and papers scattered on the floor. "Ouch." He mumbled as he stood up. He noticed it looked as if she was choking. He knew there wasn't much time before that would kill her. He helped her up and did the heimlich move. Her back was against his chest and stomach as he tried to get the food lodged in her throat to come out.
Other Female characters (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

Kerrigan's eyes went wide as she didn't realize what was happening. The next thing she knew there was a man behind her doing the himleck to get the lodged food out of her throat. With one of his last thrusts she coughed up a large part of her uneaten cupcake. She began to pant hard her eyes watering as she forced her fangs to recede. It was one of the things she hadn't if she was in danger or hurt herself, they would appear. She took a deep breath as she gasped for air, her lungs dying for it. A couple more seconds she turned around to see it was a man. By the looks of it she assumed he was another college student. She looked at him her face still red from choking and smiled."t-thankyou s-sir. I don't know if i would have been able to get that up myself." she said as she fixed her purple dress, trying to be polite, and hopefully her horrible knack to ramble wouldn't precede her further actions.
James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(I should have said that James is a little more friendly when he was younger.)

James shook his head. "It was no problem, really. It would be a shame to see a young lady like yourself to die from choking on her food." He smiled at her and then picked up all his books and scattered papers that were still on the ground from when the girl had ran into in a temp to get out of the class. His dark hair seemed to cast a shadow over his deep brown eyes that had hints of red in it. Due to him being half human, he needed to drink more blood than the average vampire and his eyes would slowly turn red as his hungry grew in him. He never really got questioned for his strange eyes, seeing that he would try to go out every night and find a poor dying animal to feed off of.
Other Female characters (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

Kerrigan helped the man with his items as she hurriedly gathered some of the strewn items on the floor. She helped and smiled as she gathered some of the papers."here is some of your stuff sir. im am really sorry about it. I usually dont choke like that often. I guess i was in a rush to eat." she said with a smile as she brushed some of her stray dark hair back over her ear as she looked to him. She looked at him and smiled as she couldn't help but notice the mans eyes. He had a very distinct hue to them, Kerrigan almost thought it was very much like her own eyes. She shook her head at the thought, if he was a vampire then he would have known that Kerrigan was the infamous klutz vampire. The one that will kiss you to death, or kill you by a series of accidents. It was true however she truly was bad, and not in the good of ways. You could say she was an aweful vampire, she should have been a fairy rather then a vampire.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hopefully things dont end badly 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus