Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

StoryTeller (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((Made a new character for being GM))
Buroner Efton (played by TopKek23)

((Oh is this a sort of DnD?))

Buroner Efton wrote:
((Oh is this a sort of DnD?))
((Yeah it is kinda like that. It also includes dice rolls up to 20.))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((May I introduce my character yet?))
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((Yes go ahead. Introduce opening the ship and finding you ill take over from there, just advising everyone who joins this, this forum has a 3 strike policy, therefore if you break RP and start chatting with the others in the forum, you will get a strike. If you speak and completely shift the story, or make it so that you are the only focus of the story, you get a strike, and god modding or OP character moves will be a strike. If any of these rules are broken, that turn they made is nulled and does not actually happen in the story. If you receive 3 strikes you are banned from the story.))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( ;n; ))

((Maybe we should talk about our move/Reaction before posting it icly))

(( *Faceplants* ))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((Maybe we should talk about our move/Reaction before posting it icly))
((Just message me about it and we may discuss, however i prefer honest reactions over the slow process of story checking. It is ok for the opening where you join in as it needs to fit the story but when we get out of introductions i no longer want you to check every turn with me as that can kill an RP))

((Right,I made my intro,I would like to ask if Remnant is with the two rescuing me of if he isn't,it would make it easier if he wasn't with them))
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

((Hey is it alright if I join in?))

((That's up to reminant,DM him and he should accept you))

((k))
Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Hey, once everyone else has their posts up, could I join?))

((Whats funny is i was DMing the person that asked to join as they were told to DM me XD We will be holding a debriefing once the introduction arc is over, this will not last long after people are finished introducing themselves! I am not closing this RP just halting joining until the Intro phase is over, as if i keep letting people join at the rate it is right now, we will never get out of this desert XD, And so please still PM me if you want to join! I will add you in on our adventures once i finally debrief everyone on the way this RP will funcion! There are rules, and there are regulations. All they will do is keep people from ruining this RP it will not be super layed back but that is so that we dont instantly have someone with 50 warships entering a lvl 1 battle, No God modding and there will be economy to limit how powerful ones character can be. If you join with an OP character the economy will act as a limiter, I as the GM will create story for your character to make them more enjoyable (#NoMarySues) So come and PM if you want to join i would LOVE new members!))

(( How do I do this? I couldn't be bothered to read it since I'm crazy tired. ;n; ))

((Should I begin my introduction now?))

((Maybe you should explain the economy system a little more thoroughly?))
Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

((
Percy Quinn wrote:
((Should I begin my introduction now?))
Tardis wrote:
(( How do I do this? I couldn't be bothered to read it since I'm crazy tired. ;n; ))

Percy, wait until TardisCat has posted.

Tardis, your first post should be describing your rescue from your ship. Write something about the descent, any injuries you got in the crash, and then tell how you were rescued by the humans.))

((
Maisy Calderan wrote:

Percy, wait until TardisCat has posted.

Tardis, your first post should be describing your rescue from your ship. Write something about the descent, any injuries you got in the crash, and then tell how you were rescued by the humans.))
))

((Exactly.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus