Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

As I entered the tardis i hit a massive extremely hard wall, not much can be un-phased by my weight with my armor from that height. I looked up and saw the center console of the tardis with a large warp drive in the center of the glass,that would mean that the time drive is stored underneath. I then walked around the walk way ans could see the blue glowing time drive. I used the underside of the catwalks to make it up to the drive to see what is wrong. After reaching the area i noticed a small guard rail surrounding the drive made of the same material as the walls. Seeing as the walls were able to handle that much force from me falling i decided to stand on the rails, as expected they were unphased and just stayed there. I then looked around the drive and noticed a few connections had been separated due to the hard impact into the planet's surface. These were easy enough as they could just be plugged back in, However there was a shortage on the inside of one of the drives. I can definitely repair this but im a little rusty so its a bargain. I attempt to repair ((I did a dice roll on a 20 sided die i have anything above 5 is a success. I got a 14 therefore it was successful, if i had failed i would have broken a second drive and we would need to retrieve new ones and lose the insane speed of the tardis temporarily.)) After fixing the drives i head back up to the console and activate a warp to move the tardis upright and 5 feet to the right. The tardis fades out and moves. making it so i can stand up again on the ground and walk out the door. I see that the others are already on their way to open the next ship and follow suit.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( How do I do this? I couldn't be bothered to read it since I'm crazy tired. ;n; ))
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

((Should I begin my introduction now?))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Maybe you should explain the economy system a little more thoroughly?))
Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

((
Percy Quinn wrote:
((Should I begin my introduction now?))
Tardis wrote:
(( How do I do this? I couldn't be bothered to read it since I'm crazy tired. ;n; ))

Percy, wait until TardisCat has posted.

Tardis, your first post should be describing your rescue from your ship. Write something about the descent, any injuries you got in the crash, and then tell how you were rescued by the humans.))

((
Maisy Calderan wrote:

Percy, wait until TardisCat has posted.

Tardis, your first post should be describing your rescue from your ship. Write something about the descent, any injuries you got in the crash, and then tell how you were rescued by the humans.))
))

((Exactly.))

(( Thanks.... So, like, how my TARDIS crashed and stuff, yeah? ))

((
Tardis wrote:
(( Thanks.... So, like, how my TARDIS crashed and stuff, yeah? ))
Yes))

(( Okay, so, like.... Is this okay? ))

Tardis was at the Control Panel, looking at the screen curiously as the screen went black. "Huh? What's-" She was suddenly stopped short as the TARDIS crashed into an asteroid, knocking her off her feet. She hit the ground with a loud 'thud', her head pounding and the blood roaring in her ears. Tardis weakly grabbed the guard-rails, heaving herself up. She reached out for the door's inside handle, but was unable to reach it. The door suddenly burst open, and Tardis was pulled out by an odd looking knight in black armor. She moaned it pain as he pulled her out, for she had wrenched her shoulder during the rocky landing. Tardis struggled to see what lay before her as the pain blurred her vision, but she was quite sure that what was in front of her were two humans, and a single fox. As Tardis slowly regained her strength, she slowly heaved herself up, the humans helping her somewhat. She blinked a few times and looked over at her TARDIS, suddenly seeing the strange knight jump straight into the TARDIS without any noticeable reason. She turned around and weakly inquired,"Wh-What is he doing?" They both looked at each other and then back to me, one of them responding with, "We haven't the slightest clue..." They then gently set her down so she could rest and catch her breath. After what felt like an few hour, while in really was only a few minutes, had enough strength to walk. Although, not very well, she could still walk. She shakily stood and spoke. "We should go and see what made those marks over there, it looks like a ship but the marks end at the cliff," She said, slightly gesturing towards an odd imprint in the ground. They started to walk over there when she heard the very familiar sound of her TARDIS warping away. She was shocked to hear this, and slightly turned around to see it fading out and reappearing right side up next to the hole. Suddenly the strange knight walked out the door and ran over to her, putting her arm over his shoulder. They started making their way towards the area with what seemed to be an imprint of a ship in the sand. She quickly glanced over and noticed a figure in gray armor holding a weapon. Tardis pointed in their direction and shouted for the others to look. She weakly took her arm back from the knight and motioned for him to go and help the man. He took a second glance and ran over to him.
StoryTeller (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((yes that is fine))

((Sorry))

((Its OK))

(( Sorry- That's my fault. Is it ready? ))

Tardis wrote:
(( Okay, so, like.... Is this okay? ))

Tardis was at the Control Panel, looking at the screen curiously as the screen went black. "Huh? What's-" She was suddenly stopped short as the TARDIS crashed into an asteroid, knocking her off her feet. She hit the ground with a loud 'thud', her head pounding and the blood roaring in her ears. Tardis weakly grabbed the guard-rails, heaving herself up. She reached out for the door's inside handle, but was unable to reach it. The door suddenly burst open, and Tardis was pulled out by an odd looking knight in black armor. She moaned it pain as he pulled her out, for she had wrenched her shoulder during the rocky landing. Tardis struggled to see what lay before her as the pain blurred her vision, but she was quite sure that what was in front of her were two humans, and a single fox.

((Im going to finish this for Tardis as we need to move on, and shes offline.))

As I regained my strength I slowly got up, the humans moved to pick me up. I blinked a few times and looked over at my TARDIS. Suddenly i saw the strange knight jump straight into the tardis without any reason. I turned around and weakly said "Wh-What is he doing?" they both looked at each other and said "We havent the slightest clue..." They set me down so i can sit and catch my breath. After what feels like a few minutes i had enough strength to walk, not very well, but walk. I got up and said "We should go see what made those marks over there, it looks like a ship but the marks end at the cliff." We started to walk over there when i heard the very familiar sound of my TARDIS warping. I was shocked to hear this and saw it fading out and reappearing right side up next to the hole. Suddenly the strange knight walked out the door and ran over to me and put my arm over his shoulder. We started walking to the area with what seemed to be an imprint of a ship in the sand. I looked over and noticed a figure in gray armor holding a weapon. I pointed in their direction and shouted for them to look. I took my arm back from the knight and motioned for him to go and help the man. He took a second glance and ran over to him.

As i moved out of the ship i walked and gave put the owner's arm around my shoulder so they could have support and walk with less effort. We kept walking towards the area with markings of a crashed ship. As we did so i heard a faint crash in the distance and looked in the direction, I could see anything as the heat was leaving waves off the sand. I kept walking until we had finally reached the marks, when the owner of the ship pointed to my right and announced that there was someone over there. I expected the humans or the fox to go help the person as they had just exited a ship that fell off a cliff. They didnt even move an inch. I was then told to go help them by the person i was helping and so i started to walk over to them and looked back, then i kept going and ran over to them.

((Remnant,Are you in the same team with me or are you in a different one))

(( Thanks, Daleks. ;u; ))

((Okay time to do mine for realz))

As he flew over the planet his controls gave out and were unresponsive ``What the...`` He realized he was losing altitude ``Oh ####!`` As he plummeted towards the ground he tried to get to the escape pods. He'd have to walk along the walls grabbing onto the rail so he wouldn't fall back into the cockpit. Before reaching the pods his ship hit the ground and begun skidding across the ground and ended up at the end of a cliff teetering on the edge. He got up and limped out of the ship. His ship fell into a cavern but due to his engine being on fire at blew up on its way down to the cavern and a piece of shrapnel hit his arm and got lodged in. ``Ah!`` He'd look around trying to find anyone else and he noticed a small blue rectangular ship and other people and a.... wolf? He'd begin making his way towards the ship. As he got closer he felt like he was going to collapse. After he'd got to the ship he'd collapse onto the ground and was unconscious.

Ember would catch the person on his scent,Ember would cautiously turn around And see a unconscious person near the ship,He would grab him and put him on his shoulderThe darkwolf was quite strong and large and lifted the person with ease,Putting him on his shoulder,Ember would need to gain trust to get his goals,Making allies wasn't on embers 'Best things' List But it would have to do,He needed someone to exploit "Well,Unconsious individual" Ember would stare at the two rescuers "Don't just stand there" They would run off to get a medic

As the survivors got help for the woman and the soldier the two others were sitting there waiting for news on if the two will be out any time soon as they already knew that they would be ok. After around 5 minutes of being inside of a white medical tent with a quickly made wall down the center that stretched 20 feet in the air, the first rescurer entered the room saying that the two are ok and just need to rest for a few more minutes, and that we needed to go check out that last ship. The wolf sighed as he was not one who wanted to do this fully. He was expecting that we were done and so he got up and went out the door with the knight and walked towards the final ship. Once arrived the knight got ready to open the door only to be blown away from a weapon on the inside that must of has some force. (Remnant weighs in at 1.7 tons so he basically just basted away a small cars worth of weight. Remnant is 8'2 and has armor on thats 2x his weight.) As the smoke cleared and the knight recovered from getting blasted 20 feet away. He got up to look inside, but only heard the sound of someone coughing and walking forward. (Not like they are dying coughing just the kind when someone just blew open something in a confined area so light coughing thats not too bad)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus