Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Remnant (played by Daleks)

Welcome to the world of the Milkomeda galaxy! In the future the Milky Way had collided with the Andromeda galaxy, this created a new element as the largest star in the Milky Way collided with the largest star in the Andromeda galaxy, this new element is extremely hard to find and can manipulate the molecular structure of objects, this will the be center of our plot. PM me if you wish to join! There is Always room for new members! We will be starting off with an Arc about Humans finding multiple crashed spaceships on Mars, these space ships will be containing our characters. At this point in time Humans have mastered space travel and can now almost instantaneously arrive at mars, After the ships were discovered the cracked them open expecting to find long forgot and abandoned alien tech, what they didnt expect was to find something inside. Our story will be that of travel, bounties, and treasure hunting. I will be the GM and my own character. I will address this out of character before going into the actual part. So please! Come join this RP!
StoryTeller (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

The ships have crashed onto the surface of Mars due to unknown problems, When passing by all of the ships suddenly lost all power and fell to the surface, after colliding with the surface of mars the ships were coated in a small rock substance that seems to have sealed the doors from the inside, making it so that only those on the outside can get them out. Lucky for them someone found their ships less than 30 mins after landing. The humans cut open the spaceships as to get a better understanding of alien tech, and maybe even find treasure. What they did not expect was that all of the spaceships were inhabited.

((Made a new character for being GM))
Buroner Efton (played by TopKek23)

((Oh is this a sort of DnD?))

Buroner Efton wrote:
((Oh is this a sort of DnD?))
((Yeah it is kinda like that. It also includes dice rolls up to 20.))
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((Ill start as the first one opened))

As I see the door to the ship be opened I go to the door to see why the door wasnt able to open from the inside and to confront whatever is opening his ship.

As the door opens I step outside and shade my face using my hand not expecting to get hit with extremely bright sun light, as I look around I see humans, I knew of them due to their escapades across the galaxy and how our race has done many deals with them, as they are known to be extremely good at retrieving difficult objects due to the lone wolfs in their race.

The first thing I heard was from one of the older members of the group asking "How did you crash here?" I turned and said "If I knew I would tell you, It seems my ship lost power as I was circling the planet." I turn around and notice the many other crashed ships and address the humans "We should go check those out." and so we move on to the next ship.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((May I introduce my character yet?))

((Yes go ahead. Introduce opening the ship and finding you ill take over from there, just advising everyone who joins this, this forum has a 3 strike policy, therefore if you break RP and start chatting with the others in the forum, you will get a strike. If you speak and completely shift the story, or make it so that you are the only focus of the story, you get a strike, and god modding or OP character moves will be a strike. If any of these rules are broken, that turn they made is nulled and does not actually happen in the story. If you receive 3 strikes you are banned from the story.))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( ;n; ))

((Maybe we should talk about our move/Reaction before posting it icly))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( *Faceplants* ))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((Maybe we should talk about our move/Reaction before posting it icly))
((Just message me about it and we may discuss, however i prefer honest reactions over the slow process of story checking. It is ok for the opening where you join in as it needs to fit the story but when we get out of introductions i no longer want you to check every turn with me as that can kill an RP))

((Right,I made my intro,I would like to ask if Remnant is with the two rescuing me of if he isn't,it would make it easier if he wasn't with them))

As soon as ember saw light shining into his pod, he immediately knew what was happening Stepping out he could see several individuals cutting open the pod,humans:Ember had known about them due to what the Elders told him.Many seemed friendly, But they had a violent past, They murdered, Caused misery and killed many of their own, Even the darkwolves couldn't comprehend doing this against their own race, Yet for some reason they were unified, A strange race indeed...Embers weapons were clipped to his back out of sight, They were covered by embers light Shoulder cloak "How did you crash here?"Said the terran "Power failure,Literally fell out of the sky" Said ember, " Saw some ships around here, We should go check them out" And so they moved on
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

((Hey is it alright if I join in?))

((That's up to reminant,DM him and he should accept you))
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

((k))

Percy Quinn wrote:
((Hey is it alright if I join in?))
((Yes that is fine wait for Tardis to respond and my follow up))
As the humans and survivors moved to the next spaceship the sand started rustling around it, almost as if it had a mind of its own. However Remnant was familiar with how a broken time drive acted and told everyone to stand back, he moved foward knowing that he would be unaffected due to his specialized armor and grabbed the door of the TARDIS he quickly cracked the material locking it in place only to see someone hanging onto a safety rails on the sides of the walk way entering a ship far bigger on the inside, the entire ship was flipped on its side and they were only barley hanging on to the rails, he quickly reached down grabbing their wrist and pulling them out Remnant jumped down into the TARDIS in order to fix the time drive, unbeknownst to the others as he shut the door behind himself.
Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Hey, once everyone else has their posts up, could I join?))

((Whats funny is i was DMing the person that asked to join as they were told to DM me XD We will be holding a debriefing once the introduction arc is over, this will not last long after people are finished introducing themselves! I am not closing this RP just halting joining until the Intro phase is over, as if i keep letting people join at the rate it is right now, we will never get out of this desert XD, And so please still PM me if you want to join! I will add you in on our adventures once i finally debrief everyone on the way this RP will funcion! There are rules, and there are regulations. All they will do is keep people from ruining this RP it will not be super layed back but that is so that we dont instantly have someone with 50 warships entering a lvl 1 battle, No God modding and there will be economy to limit how powerful ones character can be. If you join with an OP character the economy will act as a limiter, I as the GM will create story for your character to make them more enjoyable (#NoMarySues) So come and PM if you want to join i would LOVE new members!))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus