Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Leon (played anonymously)

He chuckled "Get up" he held out his hand for him and grinned "Im jack"

((Lol srry ment to say leon.)
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

``Thanks`` He'd grab his hand... and suddenly he'd pulled leon close ``Fool...`` He'd send him flying with a fireball.

"God damn-" He got up and changed into a Falcon and flew away.

He'd change into a black phoenix and fly after the Falcon
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((My bad I was in the shower...XD))

She continued down the road and turned seeing a old house, she put the motorcycle in the garage and she ran into the house and up the stairs with Matt in tow

He'd think ``Why'd that idiot call me a "Death Demon?" that's a new nickname it's almost as if he hallucinated me transforming into a demon...``

"**** off!" He said before speeding towards the motercycle he saw.

He'd notice Jessica entering the Old House. He'd swoop down an light the house on fire (You know since he'd a Black Phoenix and all)

((I gtg to sleep cya)) He'd then fly off thinking ``I'll come back``

((Night))

She managed to get her and Matt out with the motorcycle, she had worse burns then Matt though

As he walked off he'd laugh ``They must be scared shitless messing with people's minds is the best`` He'd notice Jessica riding off so he decided to follow them wondering where they were going.

She continues down the road, her burns hurt badly, “stupid....murderous....asswhole..” she winced every time they hit a bump on the road

He'd throw his knockout gas in front of the motorcycle causing the bottle to break and the gas would cause the motorcycle to sputter (ANd if you breathed, Jessica, then you got knocked out.

*Breathed it in

She turned the motorcycle quickly, barely missing it, she turned on the road, skidding to a stop, she looked at the motorcycle, she sighed, “when will this end....” she said to herself

You'd hear a voice in your head ``You cannot escape me, I can get into your head, I can destroy your mind``

“Get out of my head....” she leaned on the front of her motorcycle holding her head

The world would begin to crack, the sky would turn read the trees would crash down. Jack would walk out of the woods and lean over her ``Welcome to my mind``

She was no longer her motorcycle, she looked at him, “why do you do this....”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus